• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But my account downgraded to 0k and till now no annual fees debited. Strange things happing. 0k account varient except WM account, I have no idea.

darjeeronak

TF Buzz
So, my case is tricky. With an initial funding of 10L, I opened a wealth account for both my father and myself - may be 2 years back. A few months ago, I enrolled in family banking and added my wife and mother underneath. Initially, all of us had wealth accounts, but recently, all of ours got downgraded. My father's and mine have a 0 MAB privilege, while my wife's and mother's accounts have a 25k balance requirement. I'm not sure about the next steps. Any suggestions on what to do next? Should I ask the branch to open a new wealth account with a 10L initial funding and re-link my family to that account? Apart from this, I also hold a salary account, but the last time the branch suggested keeping the salary account separate and opening a new wealth account.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me the RM said it cant be upgraded to wealth unless I have 25L TRV or 3L per month salary credit.
Other option he suggested was he will get a new wealth account and I would need to shift my salary to that account. Once that is open, I can close this account. He said that account wont get downgraded as long as I maintain 2.5L MAB.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Going as normal, don't maintain any balance, just add money in to pay off my CC's once a month.
I jinxed myself, got downgraded out of nowhere. Fucking hell, already spent an hour on call arguing already.

No intimation whatever, opened up iMobile at month end to pay CC bills, got the light mode orange color and wealth management helpline doesn't work anymore.

I visited a newly opened Digital-only ICICI branch in my area & inquired about Wealth A/c....after much deliberation, I was offered Wealth Account with IP of 50k....but the condition being I'll have to maintain min. 50k in the a/c for atleast 6-8 months !!
Is the deal worth taking ?? @S S V @saucy

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I visited a newly opened Digital-only ICICI branch in my area & inquired about Wealth A/c....after much deliberation, I was offered Wealth Account with IP of 50k....but the condition being I'll have to maintain min. 50k in the a/c for atleast 6-8 months !!
Yes of course .

yobro

TF Select
Is there any bank which provide a simple zero balance account with LTF physical debit card without any initial funding?
Please reply my query.
Don't suggest BSBD Account

paresh22

TF Ace
Is there any bank which provide a simple zero balance account with LTF physical debit card without any initial funding?
Please reply my query.
If you would have read this thread or knowing what wealth account mean in ICICI, you would have not even asked your query here.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Grab it both hand ,legs & mouth

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Please reply my query.
Why would any bank do that without any benefits.
Gone are days of Jupiter federal account with free dc.
If you would have read this thread or knowing what wealth account mean in ICICI, you would have not even asked your query here.
Those kinda account exist 😁

- if you are Eligible ( good college/ university ) graduate or studying . Open IDFc future first .visit branch

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Icici guy called me from branch, saying he is My RM 😭 . From last 2 year it is kinda dormant 😁 .
He asked me for funding the account. Asked for WM he said 10 l . Ip ( later said come & talk with BM 🥸