• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

rodeoz

TF Neo
I have decided to close my wealth account. There were no benefits except that calls to customer care would directly connect to a human, and the wealth branch had less crowd (if you ever visit it). Their RMs of late have been awful. Mine could not even suggest me a bank locker in any other branch. I am eligible for their credit cards with a pre-approved credit limit of 15 lakhs and have a balance of 30 lakhs in my savings account. Yet they rejected my application for Amazon Pay card and the RM is clueless why this happened. The RM was so useless I had to request the customer care to change him. The new one was equally useless - only interested in offering loans and selling sovereign gold bonds.

Have opened Burgundy recently and the Axis folks were kind enough to find me a branch which had a locker.

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have decided to close my wealth account. There were no benefits except that calls to customer care would directly connect to a human, and the wealth branch had less crowd (if you ever visit it). Their RMs of late have been awful. Mine could not even suggest me a bank locker in any other branch. I am eligible for their credit cards with a pre-approved credit limit of 15 lakhs and have a balance of 30 lakhs in my savings account. Yet they rejected my application for Amazon Pay card and the RM is clueless why this happened. The RM was so useless I had to request the customer care to change him. The new one was equally useless - only interested in offering loans and selling sovereign gold bonds.

Have opened Burgundy recently and the Axis folks were kind enough to find me a branch which had a locker.
You are keeping 30L in savings account!!! And RM is still offering you loan … He is really useless 😂😂😂😂😂

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Mine is still there … waiting to be shot down anytime
There is nothing in icici wm offering that one get lured & out of way maintain wm account ..
No lifestyle benifits
No sure shot cc ( should have been coral ltf )
No reward on dc like 1% on cc. Bill pay .

Its just colour change to black .

We aren't white American girl of 2024 that will date black bcz they were slaves in the past 😂

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is nothing in icici wm offering that one get lured & out of way maintain wm account ..
No lifestyle benifits
No sure shot cc ( should have been coral ltf )
No reward on dc like 1% on cc. Bill pay .

Its just colour change to black .

We aren't white American girl of 2024 that will date black bcz they were slaves in the past 😂
We will still run after gimmicks 🙂

kshitij_0

TF Ace
can u suggest any branch in kolkata , and are u sure other branch bm can help me out ?
Hum isme aapki koi madad nahi kar sakte. You need to try and test.
Tip 1- Try to hunt for new branches or branches in less posh area or remote area branches.
Tip 2- You need to trick them and let them become friends and always show them you have a lot of money through many ways.