• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

techt

TF Legend
Doc have the worst health 😂( mentally) .
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This is the thing that drives everything else…as you know … ;)
True sometime u just go on with sweat all over your body ( bad phase) & then cold Breeze hits you randomly & it feels like heaven ( the good phase)

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

darjeeronak

TF Buzz
Actually this seems to be true. They will closenold debit card after we activate new one. Fought with them over this today. They cheated me because I was holding rupay platinum debit card and I ordered for world master. Today I again called cc and they saidnthey will close old one after I activate new one.
Called RM and spoke strong. Finally she agreed to give me visa infinite instead of world master. ( No charges because it is salary account)
@cardio_guy : Can you guide me on how you convinced them to issue the Visa Infinite debit card? What is the salary criteria that they consider ? Also, what is the MAB you are maintaining? I read that they issue the Infinite variant only if the TRV is more than 25 lakhs; otherwise, it is World Platinum (for people who opens up wealth with 10L initial deposit)

Last edited:

cardio_guy

TF Ace
@cardio_guy : Can you guide me on how you convinced them to issue the Visa Infinite debit card? What is the salary criteria that they consider ? Also, what is the MAB you are maintaining? I read that they issue the Infinite variant only if the TRV is more than 25 lakhs; otherwise, it is World Platinum (for people who opens up wealth with 10L initial deposit)
Yes, I had updated in another thread. I got MC World, not Visa Infinite. The RM told me Visa Infinite would be paid, so I opted for the free MC world that comes with Wealth Management. Visa infinite is for Wealth Select & Wealth private.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Nothing, except black background in Cheque book and iMobile app and the MC debit card.
Rest everything is same as other accounts. Same clueless, untrained, good-for-nothing fresher employees as RMs. Same offers in the offers section. Same call center. Just time pass UI change.
& No offer unless u maintain 2-5 lakh 😅😅

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you get any substantial loan or cc offer with wm !
To be honest I didn’t listen to the offer details as I am fed up with the calls. After WM conversion the frequency of calls increased. But I will not be able to confirm if the loan amount changed.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
To be honest I didn’t listen to the offer details as I am fed up with the calls. After WM conversion the frequency of calls increased. But I will not be able to confirm if the loan amount changed.
Not them .. but u can see in i mobile

True wm is waste ( not even a good dc - with lifestyle services forget benefits)

Thats why i choose fd way of getting cc from icici than wm way of pre approved offer.
For much less cost