• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici Sapphiro Variant

Hitman_107

TF Select
Hi Community,
On what platforms is Sapphiro card issued like Visa and Mastercard i know but which variants of visa and mastercard can anyone let me know if they have sapphiro card on visa or mastercard then…..

D

Deleted member 7241

Amex cards are not banned now.
Sapphiro is offered in either Visa signature or dual variant ( Mc + Amex ) , you cannot switch from visa to MC , if they approve your switch it will be from visa to dual
How to Switch From Visa Platinum to Dual Card ? Plz Share Procedure...I Got Sapphiro Visa platinum Variant which is unfair.. @anirban.choudhury

Called Customer Care but Declined

cardio_guy

TF Premier
@ashwink @anirban.choudhury @ak95

Is 50% higher PAYBACK points, the only reason for selecting dual variant instead of visa or is there anything more to it ?

As, PAYBACK points are anyway not that great, and AMEX lounge list too is quite short as its co-branded card, So could you please help me with the though process as to why dual variant would be better than single card (even number of lounge entries are same in both)

@Hitman_107, ak95 (tagged above) already has all 3 variant working, check: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-sapphiro-got-all-3-variants.11539/#post-201101

So, even you can do the same thing... But just wanted to know why you shifted from Dual to Visa ?
as, I think BMS is there for dual variant too.
Same question for me. I applied for visa variant. After submitting the application only I remembered about dual. When I asked the executive she told i cannot change it now because the application is already submitted.
In visa I don't have a signature card yet. So I think this would be sufficient.
Any other better use case for having mastercard and amex?