• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici Sapphiro Variant

Hitman_107

TF Select
Hi Community,
On what platforms is Sapphiro card issued like Visa and Mastercard i know but which variants of visa and mastercard can anyone let me know if they have sapphiro card on visa or mastercard then…..

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
With Mc and Amex you get 1 complimentary ticket each. And with Amex you receive it as cashback, not upfront discount.
is there any offer page regarding this ?
Unaware of these diff variants... I got dual MC + Amex.... and using for last two year...
I always wanted Visa, for BMS offer twice... but when reached them, they declined straight away... or they said I will lose my LTF status.....

In the last few months, I saw some swiggy offers with respect to Amex co-branded cards offer, which was good... other than that I have not used that card at all.... maybe during sale, where you get instant discount on both the cards(dont remember correctly)

But now that Payback is gone away from ICICI, which few ppl mentioned for higher reward earn rate.... can anyone share info on which has better offers.... ?

suhasa010

TF Premier
is there any offer page regarding this ?
Unaware of these diff variants... I got dual MC + Amex.... and using for last two year...
I always wanted Visa, for BMS offer twice... but when reached them, they declined straight away... or they said I will lose my LTF status.....

In the last few months, I saw some swiggy offers with respect to Amex co-branded cards offer, which was good... other than that I have not used that card at all.... maybe during sale, where you get instant discount on both the cards(dont remember correctly)

But now that Payback is gone away from ICICI, which few ppl mentioned for higher reward earn rate.... can anyone share info on which has better offers.... ?
Yes, in BookMyShow offers section, check ICICI offers T&C.
I took MC+Amex because wanted an amex card for few offers (like Swiggy/Zomato).

srikant

TF Premier
So ideally dual variant is also getting BOGO offer twice per month ....

So other than lounge access, is there anyway Visa variant is better ?
Is VISA better for Lounge access? If so, how?

Amex gives 2 / quarter if you've spent INR5K in the previous quarter. Not sure about MC - or Visa ...

ccent

TF Buzz
Hi Community,
On what platforms is Sapphiro card issued like Visa and Mastercard i know but which variants of visa and mastercard can anyone let me know if they have sapphiro card on visa or mastercard then…..
got Sapphiro LTF today in dual variant (MC+Amex). what is the easiest way to get the Visa variant as well and hold all 3 variants as LTF. was anyone able to get the additional variant recently? thanks

Hemang

TF Premier
got Sapphiro LTF today in dual variant (MC+Amex). what is the easiest way to get the Visa variant as well and hold all 3 variants as LTF. was anyone able to get the additional variant recently? thanks
Keeping all 3 variants is not possible. Dual variant can be switched to visa by sending mail regarding the issue. They do the needful in around a week. As soon as you receive visa variant, dual variant automatically cease to work.

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Keeping all 3 variants is not possible. Dual variant can be switched to visa by sending mail regarding the issue. They do the needful in around a week. As soon as you receive visa variant, dual variant automatically cease to work.
There are people holding all 3 variants active at the same time in this forum.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What about other way round?
Want to switch from visa to dual variant.