• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Upgrade offer

Hello I’ve recently seen an offer running that I can Upgrade my Amazon pay icici cc to Sapphiro card with 6500+ gst and 3500+ gst fees or 2500+ gst for joining makemytrip signature card and Annual is NIL. Now I don’t understand ICICI cards reward points too much so just need advice if any of this cards are worth to upgrade? ( I’ve second amazon pay card of family member which I can use for amazon shoppings)

steiner03

TF Select
Hello I’ve recently seen an offer running that I can Upgrade my Amazon pay icici cc to Sapphiro card with 6500+ gst and 3500+ gst fees or 2500+ gst for joining makemytrip signature card and Annual is NIL. Now I don’t understand ICICI cards reward points too much so just need advice if any of this cards are worth to upgrade? ( I’ve second amazon pay card of family member which I can use for amazon shoppings)
If your choose to upgrade, your existing card won't be closed. It'll be active along with your new upgraded card.
One can hold their whole portfolio this way.

Akash_Aryan

TF Select
I have ICICI AMAZON PAY CREDIT CARD. AND PLATINUM, EXPRESSION AND CORAL RUPAY CARD.
Today I got the message stating my Amazon ICICI card number that:
Upgrade your ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXX to a premium version for more benefits. Give a missed call on 9512295656 to know more.

What is it?

I have ICICI AMAZON PAY CREDIT CARD. AND PLATINUM, EXPRESSION AND CORAL RUPAY CARD.
Today I got the message stating my Amazon ICICI card number that:
Upgrade your ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXX to a premium version for more benefits. Give a missed call on 9512295656 to know more.

What is it?
You can check the offer in imobile app or net banking...