• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 494

harsha1

TF Buzz
Do we have any thread where all ICICI varients were explained from features perspective, like sapphiro and rubyx and gemstone, which one is better varients like basic to premium segments

ccent

TF Buzz
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.
got Sapphiro LTF today in dual variant (MC+Amex). what is the easiest way to get the Visa variant as well and hold all 3 variants as LTF. was anyone able to get the additional varient recently? thanks

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
got Sapphiro LTF today in dual variant (MC+Amex). what is the easiest way to get the Visa variant as well and hold all 3 variants as LTF. was anyone able to get the additional varient recently? thanks
Previously, when contacting customer care, they agreed to switch the network to Visa or Dual Variant while keeping both cards active. I'm not sure if the same holds true now. I obtained the Dual variant last month (via a salary account with ICICI). If given a chance, I would like to get the Sapphire Visa card as well.