• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI MMT Card statement for Jan received in email in Feb after payment due date

rk2022

TF Buzz
Hello,

I received this statement for Dec 22 to Jan 20 on Feb 10 via email but then the payment due date is Feb 7. What can I do about this? How to proceed so it doesn't get reflected in cbil as late payment? Anyways, I just paid the bill and messaged them on twitter.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Don't track all the cards and statement dates. Just check email and then check cred for paying the bills.
Ok, but it will affect the cibil score. You have to pay special attention on this 😊
I think grace period also passed. Try to convince Bank, there is no other way. If Bank doesn't hear you, you will be charged late fee + interest.

rk2022

TF Buzz
Ok, but it will affect the cibil score. You have to pay special attention on this 😊
I think grace period also passed. Try to convince Bank, there is no other way. If Bank doesn't hear you, you will be charged late fee + interest.
yeah, my bad. Have to be careful going forward. I messaged them on twitter mentioning delay in sending email. Let's see what they come back with.

Hopefully cbil hit won't be that bad..

zealot

TF Premier
I don't know what happened with ICICI. My Statement also arrived 3 days later after due date. But I have checked earlier and paid it before due date.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
It will depend on how ICICI calculates the grace period. +3days, i.e 10th(today) or due day+2days(yesterday)

As per RBI rules
Card-issuers shall report a credit card account as 'past due' to credit information companies (CICs) or levy penal charges, viz. late payment charges and other related charges, if any, only when a credit card account remains 'past due' for more than three days.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I received this statement for Dec 22 to Jan 20 on Feb 10 via email but then the payment due date is Feb 7. What can I do about this? How to proceed so it doesn't get reflected in cbil as late payment? Anyways, I just paid the bill and messaged them on twitter.

Please advice.

Thanks.
Their mailing system was not working I think as everyone with icici card faced same issue (i too was 1 of them)

here is another thread: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/rs-2-overdue-will-it-get-reported-in-cibil.7606/