• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI LTF card for offers

Ninad97

TF Buzz
Hi guys,
I am looking for a ltf icici card for offers where amazon pay card doesnt work
I tried checking through net banking application and its offering hpcl coral/mine/platinum as ltf
Monthly income is 1L. Which one of above is good or should I wait for 2-3 months .?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Hi guys,
I tried checking through net banking application and its offering hpcl coral/mine/platinum as ltf
Monthly income is 1L. Which one of above is good or should I wait for 2-3 months .?
As per your above post, your prime requirement is to get a LTF ICICI card for availing ICICI Offers, Then GO for Platinum Chip Crad of ICICI. As it is issued LTF.
others come with fee like-
HPCL CORAL-199+GST
CORAL-499+GST
Mine-Comes with different type of flexi plan SO its Not issued LTF.

Last edited:

Ninad97

TF Buzz
As per your above post, your prime requirement is to get a LTF ICICI card for availing ICICI Offers, Then GO for Platinum Chip Crad of ICICI. As it is issued LTF.
HPCL CORAL-199+GST
CORAL-499+GST
Mine-Comes with differen type of flexi plan SO its Not issued LTF.
Im getting those 3( hpcl coral, mine, platinum) as ltf when I try to apply from net banking

Reactions: Rkr

D₹V

TF Prestige
HPCL CORAL-199+GST
CORAL-499+GST
Mine-Comes with differen type of flexi plan SO its Not issued LTF.
Should be marked as solution ✅😅.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Im getting those 3( hpcl coral, mine, platinum) as ltf when I try to apply from net banking
Are the cards showing under Preapproved section/card upgrade section?
if its available under preapproved one then take any of one. If the case is like you are applying and you are shown these cards to apply as LTF,then suggesting go platinum chip LTF to get rid from any future turbulence. Because HPCL coral & Mine cards are not issued LTF normally again exception is everywhere. IF you are choosing other than Platinum one then kindly keep the screenshot of offer page for future reference/proof.

Last edited:

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
Bro for you Best is to get LTF Rubyx CC.😎😎

As you mentioned your Salary is 1 lakhs .. then you will easily get Rubyx LTF.😤😤

If you need agent contact then MSG me... Else you can also search in this forum!!😀😀

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
You can also check out if you are eligible under alumni program for premier educational institutions for LTF Sapphiro. You can find a lot of threads for it right now.

Chitra007

TF Select
If you have a salary account with ICICI bank then why you've not asked for a LTF CC from the branch manager or customer care till yet?

Generally, ICICI bank provides LTF CC for salary account holders.

Ninad97

TF Buzz
Are the cards showing under Preapproved section/card upgrade section?
if its available under preapproved one then take any of one. If the case is like you are applying and you are shown these cards to apply as LTF,then suggesting go platinum chip LTF to get rid from any future turbulence. Because HPCL coral & Mine cards are not issued LTF normally again exception is everywhere. IF you are choosing other than Platinum one then kindly keep the screenshot of offer page for future reference/proof.
icici cards ltf.PNG
I am applying card through net banking and getting these

Ninad97

TF Buzz
You can also check out if you are eligible under alumni program for premier educational institutions for LTF Sapphiro. You can find a lot of threads for it right now.
I checked that. I am not from any of those institutes which offers it

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
icici cards ltf.PNG
I am applying card through net banking and getting these
Then Go with Mine as it is issued on VISA Signature and has 1% cashback on all retail spends with Capping of 100 per month with STARTER ( Free ) Plan.
Here are the other plan details of Mine card with Paid subscription.

Ninad97

TF Buzz
You can get Rubyx LTF...try applying through your branch RM. It should be easily achievable.
@Ninad97
Called RM today, she says to make a FD and you will get a ltf cc & forwarded my request to someone in credit department of my branch. I checked there & only platinum was offered as ltf. I told him I can get platinum without FD from net banking, he says you can apply there but it wont be approved. Only he can do it from his end he says :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Called RM today, she says to make a FD and you will get a ltf cc & forwarded my request to someone in credit department of my branch. I checked there & only platinum was offered as ltf. I told him I can get platinum without FD from net banking, he says you can apply there but it wont work. Only he can do it from his end he says :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your RM is no good.
Raise it to Twitter team "icici Bank_cares"....for support(send DM). They might help in getting the request through a proper route.