• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to get icici rubyx credit card LTF?

Right now i am getting pre approved offer of ICICI coral credit on visa variant LTF but i want at least ICICI Rubyx credit card?
so should i wait right now till the offer revised or go with coral and then wait for upgrade offer?
Icici gives card variants according to you pre-approved limit. Your limit must be 1 lakh or below 1lakh. In order to get rubyx you need minimum 1.5 lakh limit in offer.

In my suggestion increase account balance and wait for 6 months.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Right now i am getting pre approved offer of ICICI coral credit on visa variant LTF but i want at least ICICI Rubyx credit card?
so should i wait right now till the offer revised or go with coral and then wait for upgrade offer?
If you have 1L+ salary, you will get it as ltf easily

else use your ICICI card sparingly, let the limit increase and then wait for upgrade offer (might not be ltf though)

oneadi

TF Select
Account opening k kitne din baad 1st pre approved offer mila tha

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
Icici gives card variants according to you pre-approved limit. Your limit must be 1 lakh or below 1lakh. In order to get rubyx you need minimum 1.5 lakh limit in offer.

In my suggestion increase account balance and wait for 6 months.
I am having icici coral with limit 25000 but I am getting pre approved upgrade offer or Rubyx Visa and MakeMyTrip Signature. If I choose any of these,would my limit be increased?