• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI LTF card for offers

Ninad97

TF Buzz
Hi guys,
I am looking for a ltf icici card for offers where amazon pay card doesnt work
I tried checking through net banking application and its offering hpcl coral/mine/platinum as ltf
Monthly income is 1L. Which one of above is good or should I wait for 2-3 months .?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Ninad97
one more thing..have a word with BM of your branch. Ask him , it should go through. if you feel the response is again weird ask " what is the procedure to change the branch" :p
btw...Twitter should work for you.

samarthkumar

TF Buzz
For salary range 1-2 lakh/month, you should get Rubyx LTF. For 2 lakh+, they give Sapphiro LTF. My sister got the upgrade offer in iMobile app

Ninad97

TF Buzz
@It_is_Naruto
I sent them a dm last friday
They called me and asked for my details like pan & income and said they will give me ltf rubyx card on a call which was more than 1hr as their session expired multiple times while filling details
Completed the video kyc and uploaded last month salary slip on wednesday they said they will give a confirmation on mail in 48 hrs.
Havent recieved any mail or call yet from them

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@It_is_Naruto
I sent them a dm last friday
They called me and asked for my details like pan & income and said they will give me ltf rubyx card on a call which was more than 1hr as their session expired multiple times while filling details
Completed the video kyc and uploaded last month salary slip on wednesday they said they will give a confirmation on mail in 48 hrs.
Havent recieved any mail or call yet from them
Icici process, though it's simple.. involves multiple calls and repetitive document uploads ( happened with me too).. but it will go through...
So wait and watch:)

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
How to get HPCL Coral LTF? Can't get Axis IOCL LTF as already hold 3 Axis cards and need a good LTF fuels card. I already have ICICI Platinum, APay, MMT (paid joining fee now LTF), Sapphiro LTF (Amex + MC) so not getting any offer to apply for HPCL coral let alone LTF, how to go about it?

Ninad97

TF Buzz
@It_is_Naruto
Got a call today saying that my application is declined. When I asked them about reason they say that company information was not entered properly and they are closing my query. This is the worst application process I had no update on application process, no timely response from their end
I want a normal icici card for offers, should I take hpcl coral which is showing ltf & is there bms offer on it.?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@It_is_Naruto
Got a call today saying that my application is declined. When I asked them about reason they say that company information was not entered properly and they are closing my query. This is the worst application process I had no update on application process, no timely response from their end
I want a normal icici card for offers, should I take hpcl coral which is showing ltf & is there bms offer on it.?
That's sad.....When I got my first icici card ( Rubyx), my application got declined twice. I had received sms stating declined application. The issue is with the incorrect details which were not matching with salary slips and most important it was filled by icici executive only. Not to mention I had undergone multiple documents upload and verification calls separately. Then I had approached twitter handle icicibank_cares and sought their help. They were able to help me out and I got my card on the basis of same application. Before applying again, ask for help from twitter handle too.

Ninad97

TF Buzz
That's sad.....When I got my first icici card ( Rubyx), my application got declined twice. I had received sms stating declined application. The issue is with the incorrect details which were not matching with salary slips and most important it was filled by icici executive only. Not to mention I had undergone multiple documents upload and verification calls separately. Then I had approached twitter handle icicibank_cares and sought their help. They were able to help me out and I got my card on the basis of same application. Before applying again, ask for help from twitter handle too.
I got a call today saying they wont be able to give me ltf rubyx as my company is not in their list. I will check with my branch manager once and if he denies will mail senior management at icici with full details as suggested in below thread. If nothing happens last resort is to apply hpcl coral ltf from net banking application
https://www.technofino.in/community...ltf-credit-cards-this-can-be-the-reason.4949/

redcarpet

TF Premier
Bro for you Best is to get LTF Rubyx CC.😎😎

As you mentioned your Salary is 1 lakhs .. then you will easily get Rubyx LTF.😤😤

If you need agent contact then MSG me... Else you can also search in this forum!!😀😀
Im in same situation.
1L+ net salary but not getting LTF, Can u share me agent number in DM?