• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI iMobile app account colour/variant changes

swastik2233

TF Select
I have been using icici imobile app for a long time. The usual colour was orange

Recently they changed it to maroon. With privilage banking logo on top.

What does this mean for me ? Any extra benefits ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_101232.jpg
    IMG_20220627_101232.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 229

souvikr

TF Premier
i am maintaining for a good LTF cc after that I'll transfer it to my primary hdfc account. so, if i upgrade account my money will be stuck in here.
Actually they don't have good LTF card apart from amazonpay icici credit card. For amazonpay icici credit card you don't even need to open a savings account.

Reactions: SSV

souvikr

TF Premier
They give all cards as LTF even emerald but you need NRV accordingly and they have rejected my apay application two times lol.
Ok. Move to a smaller/rural branch if possible. There you might get special attention if you maintain good funds. Urban/metro branches already got lot of wealthy customers.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For a 5lakh balance they give coral as LTF which can be later upgraded to rubyx nd saphiro (i'm at ltf coral and getting tough to get free upgrade)
pre approved offers are for those who dont have earlier any cards with icici and for apay holders i think lesser chances only

Are you sure ?

I have 10L+ MAB in ICICI for last 2 years but they are not giving me any kind upgrades... have same Titanium Blue DC and MMT Plat CC since 4 years

If I contact RM, they say I don't have any pre-approved offers for DC/ LTF CC other than personal loans :\

Pl help if I can give them any kind of shock..... as even going to branch and taking Account closure form didn't help :p

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Are you sure ?

I have 10L+ MAB in ICICI for last 2 years but they are not giving me any kind upgrades... have same Titanium Blue DC and MMT Plat CC since 4 years

If I contact RM, they say I don't have any pre-approved offers for DC/ LTF CC other than personal loans :\

Pl help if I can give them any kind of shock..... as even going to branch and taking Account closure form didn't help :p
Thats ICICI algorithm, nothing predictable, some of my friends who dont have much balance got good cards with LTF; those who transact well they r not getting pre-approved offers

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thats ICICI algorithm, nothing predictable, some of my friends who dont have much balance got good cards with LTF; those who transact well they r not getting pre-approved offers

Those idiots are giving me only platinum cc... when talked with branch cc guy, he said my company is listed but doesn't allow ltf credit cards or higher variant dc

When I asked to make it possible via C2C basis (as my MMT Plat already has 6L limit), they said it won't work somehow as the process will try to link with my icici account again which might deny the offer :(

I think getting the MMT Plat CC is to be blamed... its going to expire next year anyways

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Those idiots are giving me only platinum cc... when talked with branch cc guy, he said my company is listed but doesn't allow ltf credit cards or higher variant dc

When I asked to make it possible via C2C basis (as my MMT Plat already has 6L limit), they said it won't work somehow as the process will try to link with my icici account again which might deny the offer :(

I think getting the MMT Plat CC is to be blamed... its going to expire next year anyways
Thats the very basic cc of them, free platinum which even non account holders will get.
I too stuck with coral LTF and every 3 months once i call cust care for a free upgrade they say the coral is top under LTF and paid upgrades are possible till saphiro.
Anyway i'm owning their amazpay card which is good for prime customers

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Thats the very basic cc of them, free platinum which even non account holders will get.
I too stuck with coral LTF and every 3 months once i call cust care for a free upgrade they say the coral is top under LTF and paid upgrades are possible till saphiro.
Anyway i'm owning their amazpay card which is good for prime customers
Get any ltf core card and amazon card from icici....which u both have... That enough from them

TOUSIFAHMED

TF Buzz
I talked to ICICI manager. They told if you maintain amount like MAB 50000 and above for 6 months your Mobile app & net banking will show privilage but its not upgraded, you wont get any privilage facility. If you want to upgrade then go branch or do online upgrade. Its only showing, if you maintain 10-15 lakh relation it will change color to next high varient. Only Interface changes nothing else.

Fintellect

TF Buzz
I have been using icici imobile app for a long time. The usual colour was orange

Recently they changed it to maroon. With privilage banking logo on top.

What does this mean for me ? Any extra benefits ?
Your account converted to Privilege savings banking. Just open internet banking and see upper left corner.
1699722044743.png