• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends [Ongoing Offer]

AsB

TF Ace
To register, I need to give a missed call to the given number. After that, do I get a confirmation message that I have succesfully registered for the offer or something similar?

John123

TF Premier
I've registered for the offer. As per terms and conditions, I've spent more than 5000 in september month. I didnt get any voucher after 90 days.

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
I got a voucher today, don't know for which month, Code validity till 27-04-2024
I changed my card from Visa to Rupay on February 1st / Jan last week and followed the steps in both for 2 months after receiving my Rupay card too. Prior, while using my visa card I followed the steps for 1/2 months
Confused about for which card and which month gv is provided.

navonline7

TF Premier
I got a voucher today, don't know for which month, Code validity till 27-04-2024
I changed my card from Visa to Rupay on February 1st / Jan last week and followed the steps in both for 2 months after receiving my Rupay card too. Prior, while using my visa card I followed the steps for 1/2 months
got it via email or SMS?

Kuldeep khola

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is this offer still working

dhiraz

TF Ace
call the number given in the email you will receive a msg from icici bank saying youhave been confirmed for this offer and then spend
Dear Customer, thank you for registering. You can now use your ICICI Bank Debit Card. For details, visit bit.ly/250ICI . T&C apply.

But This Link Open Home Page Only Of ICICI Bank Website