• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends [Ongoing Offer]

ramirami

TF Select
Edit 06 Nov 2022: This offer has been extended each month and has been valid for each month since July 2022 till now.

ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends from 01 July to 31 July 2022

Registration is mandatory, to avail the offer. Register by giving a missed call on 07069015872 from your registered mobile number.

Details:

Last edited:

Ghost655

TF Select
ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends from 01 July to 31 July 2022

Registration is mandatory, to avail the offer. Register by giving a missed call on 07069015872 from your registered mobile number.

Details:
vaoucher after 90 days damn, anyway to verify one is eligible for CB

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Same offer is now available for October month for selected users.

Offer period: 1 to 31 October 2022

Thanks I registered:
Dear Customer, thank you for registering. You can now use your ICICI Bank Debit Card. For details, visit bitly.ws/oirY . T&C apply.
Will pay cc bill in paytm via icici dc hope it qualifies:)
  • "Debit Card Payment" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Cardholder’s by using the Card for payment of utility bills by the entering card details, during the Offer Period

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thanks I registered:
Dear Customer, thank you for registering. You can now use your ICICI Bank Debit Card. For details, visit bitly.ws/oirY . T&C apply.
Will pay cc bill in paytm via icici dc hope it qualifies:)
  • "Debit Card Payment" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Cardholder’s by using the Card for payment of utility bills by the entering card details, during the Offer Period
Let us know :) :)

AsB

TF Ace
Tried it. I have been trying for this voucher for 1 year. All steps were fulfilled. Still no vouchers

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Tried it. I have been trying for this voucher for 1 year. All steps were fulfilled. Still no vouchers
there is some condition you've to give missed call from ur RMN and get some confirmation from ICICI that you're into the game
post which you've to start spending else will not be qualified

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I sent a missed call. No response
Then it will not be ur RMN with icici or other fact that they have some fillings of n no of missed calls and once they reached that threshold then they will turn off it.....guess only not sure.
i got sms and after paying 5k bill i deleted so unable to post here

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I sent a missed call. No response
I got an SMS from them.

It goes as follows:

Reactions: AsB