• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends [Ongoing Offer]

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try PayTM, it shows POS xxx Paytm CCBILLPAYM as Merchant name

Didn't knew Cred had any limits on CC bill payments, in Corona time, I once paid only Rs. 249 CC bill via Cred UPI

If you are saying you won't get any benefits via cred, then that's different issue :p

Can you please share Yearly Card charges?
I have some sh*tty titanium blue DC with MMT CC for 4 years (with Privilege banking) ... still ICICI doesn't give any upgrades/offers other than loans which I do not want right now :\

Do shre tips and tricks to be used on ICICI as my RM too can't do anything it seems
Yeah, CRED doesn't have limits for UPI or some other methods to pay CC Bill, but only for 50K+ bill they allow DC.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also, the offer has been upgraded to november, same process, missed call and same offer overall.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Can you please share Yearly Card charges?
I have some sh*tty titanium blue DC with MMT CC for 4 years (with Privilege banking) ... still ICICI doesn't give any upgrades/offers other than loans which I do not want right now :\

Do shre tips and tricks to be used on ICICI as my RM too can't do anything it seems
ICICI RuPay Platinum debit card -

Saving account Issuing charges - Free and annual Rs150+GST

Salary account - 100% FREE

Some special premium saving accounts - 100% FREE

You will also save Rs100 per month using on Amazon add money offer 20% upto 100 per month (you can also use multiple cards on Amazon per month).

Last thing, ICICI customer support give you wrong info like RuPay card limit is 10k only (Wrong info 7.5 lakh per day limit), e-com not supported, ICICI discontinued RuPay card, RBI banned RuPay card issuing, RuPay card only issue through offline branches etc (ignore everything and force them to issue RuPay card and tell them you friends are already got RuPay card today from ICICI customer support).

One more thing, apply for RuPay card, you will get by default Platinum variant.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
actually i don't withrawal money much but last time when i did used hdfc classic debit card on indusind atm and limit was 10k per transaction. I needed 72k so used my card 8 times on that atm. Thankfully classic debit has unlimited free transaction.
yes same bank ATMs will have high amount single withdrawal feature, yes classic platinum no limits on usage with other bank atms

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ICICI RuPay Platinum debit card -

Saving account Issuing charges - Free and annual Rs150+GST

Salary account - 100% FREE

Some special premium saving accounts - 100% FREE

You will also save Rs100 per month using on Amazon add money offer 20% upto 100 per month (you can also use multiple cards on Amazon per month).

Last thing, ICICI customer support give you wrong info like RuPay card limit is 10k only (Wrong info 7.5 lakh per day limit), e-com not supported, ICICI discontinued RuPay card, RBI banned RuPay card issuing, RuPay card only issue through offline branches etc (ignore everything and force them to issue RuPay card and tell them you friends are already got RuPay card today from ICICI customer support).

One more thing, apply for RuPay card, you will get by default Platinum variant.
Hi Abhishek. I have a wealth management account and I got visa platinum card that gives me lounge access.

Can I also request cc to issue me a Rupay platinum card for my account and does it come with lounge access ? Will the card be free for me ?

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi Abhishek. I have a wealth management account and I got visa platinum card that gives me lounge access.

Can I also request cc to issue me a Rupay platinum card for my account and does it come with lounge access ? Will the card be free for me ?
Yes call CC to change to Rupay. Make sure you don't disconnect the call until you get the SR (Service Request) number, ask to connect to senior executive if they deny.
It comes with 2 per quarter domestic lounge access.
Most likely it won't have any fee for Wealth accounts!

Strange

TF Legend
Yes call CC to change to Rupay. Make sure you don't disconnect the call until you get the SR (Service Request) number, ask to connect to senior executive if they deny.
My titanium mastercard dc has no annual charge.
If I apply for rupay card then my both debit cards will be active?
I read somewhere that If I set ATM pin of rupay card, it will automatically block my current card, is this true?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I spoke to cc and he immediately and gladly accepted my request for card conversion from visa to Rupay but he is saying it will be a basic Rupay card.

Will they issue me a classic card or a platinum? Now I fear losing my 1 lounge access card in case if they issue me a classic variant :-D

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I spoke to cc and he immediately and gladly accepted my request for card conversion from visa to Rupay but he is saying it will be a basic Rupay card.

Will they issue me a classic card or a platinum? Now I fear losing my 1 lounge access card in case if they issue me a classic variant :-D
no worries ICICI has only platinum variant
so 2 dom longues per quarter will be there

Reactions: BMR

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My titanium mastercard dc has no annual charge.
If I apply for rupay card then my both debit cards will be active?
I read somewhere that If I set ATM pin of rupay card, it will automatically block my current card, is this true?
that's true. I just placed a request for card conversion and cc told me that the old card will be deactivated within 48 hours of setting the pin for the new card.