• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Debit Card - Rs. 250 Amazon voucher on Rs. 5000 spends [Ongoing Offer]

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has icici become very efficient? Got a call last evening that my request for new card is processed. This morning I could see the card in iMobile app. Again got a call from icici that my card has been generated and the courier details will be shared soon. Also got 2 service feedback calls to confirm if I am satisfied. Have been banking with citibank since 2 decades but this is even better.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Has icici become very efficient? Got a call last evening that my request for new card is processed. This morning I could see the card in iMobile app. Again got a call from icici that my card has been generated and the courier details will be shared soon. Also got 2 service feedback calls to confirm if I am satisfied. Have been banking with citibank since 2 decades but this is even better.
middle of a month without big targets they're much free so developing client service well lol

bugmenot

TF Ace
Today received the amazon voucher. Incidentally, steps PDF file is giving 404 as of now.

Dear Customer, congratulations! You have won an Amazon Voucher of Rs 250, by using an ICICI Bank Debit Card. Use Voucher Code XXXXXXXX. Code is valid till 02-04-2023. Visit bit.ly/3KZAYgn for redemption. For steps, visit bit.ly/3G3nNHd . T&C apply.

I got the below message from ICICI..

Dear Customer, congratulations! You have won an Amazon Voucher of Rs 250, by using an ICICI Bank Debit Card. Use Voucher Code XXXXX. Code is valid till 02-04-2023. Visit bit.ly/3KZAYgn for redemption. For steps, visit bit.ly/3G3nNHd . T&C apply.

The link opened ICICI Wohoo page and I was able to redeem the GV
The real surprise is I haven't used my DC anywhere, it is not even in my wallet. All I do is UPI/NEFT/Pockets transactions. I got my Rupay DC couple of months ago, so, the GV is for the new card or is there any offer running on using DC?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Today received the amazon voucher. Incidentally, steps PDF file is giving 404 as of now.

Dear Customer, congratulations! You have won an Amazon Voucher of Rs 250, by using an ICICI Bank Debit Card. Use Voucher Code XXXXXXXX. Code is valid till 02-04-2023. Visit bit.ly/3KZAYgn for redemption. For steps, visit bit.ly/3G3nNHd . T&C apply.
Got today just now😋

paresh22

TF Ace
Lucky you. I have done only one transaction of paying CC bill using this DC on paytm. Not sure if I will get any such voucher.