• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Campus Power account

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
[Reason for opening is to get an icici card(platinum ltf and then Apay), so suggestions regarding getting that easily without proving income is heartily welcomed.]

I have no prior relation to ICICI Bank. I am planning to open an account there, preferably one with low MAB criteria. I searched and found out about this account, but requires a 'premier institute' student label. Being a student, but not of a premier institute I am confused.
Please share experiences or suggestions about this account and how to open.

jmethew765

TF Buzz
I went to branch to open this account. But, they were constantly against opening this account for whatever reason. They said they need approval from higher authorities to open this account. I explained to them that I need a zero balance account with credit card benefits like Campus Power account. The BM personally had a talk with me. Instead of this account, he opened ICICI Family 360 account with initial 1 lakh funding. There is no monthly balance requirement. He personally assured me that he would issue me a lifetime free credit card.
Status : Account Opened but waiting for sometime before applying for credit card as I recently has a credit enquiry from ICICI.

aggarwal

TF Select
I went to ICICI branch to open campus power account for daughter. They straightway refused if any such thing exists. I showed then ICICI website. Still they said , nothing is there. Complained over twitter. Got response that they will contact branch. Branch people came to open account at home. Confirmed multiple times with them that it should be Campus power account. They always told yes. Later in few days got an mail that you have applied for "mine savings account" and got mine debit card too. Contacted customer care, they told it need 10000 Min balance and it is not campus power. I asked , I had opened Campus power only. They contacted branch and later called to confirm that in few days it will be converted to Campus power. My worry is , who is saying truth here, and is this the process , first to open mine account and then convert to campus power

Regards,
Sachin