• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Campus Power account

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
[Reason for opening is to get an icici card(platinum ltf and then Apay), so suggestions regarding getting that easily without proving income is heartily welcomed.]

I have no prior relation to ICICI Bank. I am planning to open an account there, preferably one with low MAB criteria. I searched and found out about this account, but requires a 'premier institute' student label. Being a student, but not of a premier institute I am confused.
Please share experiences or suggestions about this account and how to open.

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
Personal update:
Got approved for Apay icici card. The apply button appeared(was seen) yesterday(8 Feb) and I quickly applied. Encountered problem with vkyc yesterday, completed it today. Now the card has been approved.
Anyway, I will keep on updating regarding the bank account.
guys, thank you for the support..

#aniket

TF Ace
Directly apply for apay.. why do you want bank account?
What could be done? See I have received invitation to apply as per the screenshot attached, but I don't have any existing relationship with ICICI and also I am not 21, so what could be done, is there any tricks or hacks to apply by any means which will increase the possibility of approval?

Attachments

• IMG_20240209_102305_847.jpg
    IMG_20240209_102305_847.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 10

#aniket

TF Ace
Personal update:
Got approved for Apay icici card. The apply button appeared(was seen) yesterday(8 Feb) and I quickly applied. Encountered problem with vkyc yesterday, completed it today. Now the card has been approved.
Anyway, I will keep on updating regarding the bank account.
guys, thank you for the support..
Like this way? (Screenshot attached)

Can you share the details like, Credit age, CIBIL score, Salaried or Student, you age under 21 or >=21, existing relationship with ICICI or not?

Also, any tips from your experience which should be known before applying for good possibility of approval?

So as to get idea only, if you don't wish to share it's okay, no problem even then.

Attachments

• IMG_20240209_102305_847.jpg
    IMG_20240209_102305_847.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
What could be done? See I have received invitation to apply as per the screenshot attached, but I don't have any existing relationship with ICICI and also I am not 21, so what could be done, is there any tricks or hacks to apply by any means which will increase the possibility of approval?
If you've recieved invitation then complete the process. I faced no issues, even I don't have a bank account prior to card application.(Credit age is below 2 years and DoB age above 23).
But the approval depends on the verbal information given during video kyc. My process required only aadhar based OTP verification and PAN verification during vkyc.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Like this way? (Screenshot attached)

Can you share the details like, Credit age, CIBIL score, Salaried or Student, you age under 21 or >=21, existing relationship with ICICI or not?

Also, any tips from your experience which should be known before applying for good possibility of approval?

So as to get idea only, if you don't wish to share it's okay, no problem even then.
21 se phle bhul ja bhai👍👀

#aniket

TF Ace
If you've recieved invitation then complete the process. I faced no issues, even I don't have a bank account prior to card application.(Credit age is below 2 years and DoB age above 23).
But the approval depends on the verbal information given during video kyc. My process required only aadhar based OTP verification and PAN verification during vkyc.
Thank you for sharing info.

But I am below 21 and a student.😐