• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Campus Power account

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
[Reason for opening is to get an icici card(platinum ltf and then Apay), so suggestions regarding getting that easily without proving income is heartily welcomed.]

I have no prior relation to ICICI Bank. I am planning to open an account there, preferably one with low MAB criteria. I searched and found out about this account, but requires a 'premier institute' student label. Being a student, but not of a premier institute I am confused.
Please share experiences or suggestions about this account and how to open.

rextg

TF Buzz
[Reason for opening is to get an icici card(platinum ltf and then Apay), so suggestions regarding getting that easily without proving income is heartily welcomed.]

I have no prior relation to ICICI Bank. I am planning to open an account there, preferably one with low MAB criteria. I searched and found out about this account, but requires a 'premier institute' student label. Being a student, but not of a premier institute I am confused.
Currently they have stopped opening that account online.Try from branch.The fast way to get icici credit card is by opening fd card.After few months you will get Apay easily.I am also a student started my credit journey with fd card Then got apay card, Within a month received pre approved coral rupay ltf.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

It was earlier available online, but now they aren't opening any account online vkyc. A lot of normal(non premier) institutes were listed. But required student mail id, which obviously isn't offered by these institutes.

Branch people will say that no such account exists for sure, but try once and let us also know the outcome. If they do not agree try to raise a complaint.

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
Update: trial unsuccessful.
Went to branch today, they didn't even acknowledge existence of such an account. Met with manager, and waited, soon they started process with tablet.
They couldn't find an account of this nature in their internal systems(showed tab to me). Said to wait for some days as they will enquire with higher ups. Will contact after 2 days.

Please share any succesful application under this category.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Went to branch today, they didn't even acknowledge existence of such an account. Met with manager, and waited, soon they started process with tablet.
They couldn't find an account of this nature in their internal systems(showed tab to me). Said to wait for some days as they will enquire with higher ups. Will contact after 2 days.

It seems it was just available online. Wait till they resume the process

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Icici is going through internal depression .
Give them time

Akashn

TF Ace

Directly apply for apay.. why do you want bank account?

Akashn

TF Ace
Haven't yet recieved the invite in Amazon app. Any other way around that?
Ohh. I don't think there is any way to get invite :cry:
Maybe try on another number

PS: I have Axis Ace and neu plus with very low limits.

Also, what strategy should I use to increase total credit limit to around 1L.

For axis you can apply for another axis card. you will get better limit if approved..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Haven't yet recieved the invite in Amazon app. Any other way around that?
I just require Apay, and not necessarily interested in a bank account(maybe a bsbda, that's all).

PS: I have Axis Ace and neu plus with very low limits.

Also, what strategy should I use to increase total credit limit to around 1L.
Icici is that old grandpa who never even called you with love . But once he got crush on you .
You become nominee to his term life insurance of lakhs. .
Just wait till u get lucky ..

Else focus on hdfc .
Axis will give u l.e
Try your luck in kotak with metro city / major city address .both in 811 & then apply same address in cc application ( Myntra kotak if invited or legend rupay )