• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i open ICICI Digital Savings Account?

GTSaketh

TF Select
Opening of icici account online with zero MAB has been disabled for a while. Finally they resumed it again today i think. i want to icici just to make it easy to get Amazon pay card. Now I Have some questions. Before that, i think it's worth mentioning i am just a student. Is there any hidden charges and debit card charges? can i use different phone number that isn't linked with aadhar(i have no issue verifing). when i do do initial funding of 95k does it have to be from my own account?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Opening of icici account online with zero MAB has been disabled for a while. Finally they resumed it again today i think. i want to icici just to make it easy to get Amazon pay card. Now I Have some questions. Before that, i think it's worth mentioning i am just a student. Is there any hidden charges and debit card charges? can i use different phone number that isn't linked with aadhar(i have no issue verifing). when i do do initial funding of 95k does it have to be from my own account?
It will ask to visit branch after entering PAN🤣🤣

Already tried in morning from 3 Different PAN and Mob no