• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank declared as 'Company of the Year' by The Economic Times

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
ICICI has one of the most courteous staff amongst all banks after Citi wrapped up its business. Even their customer care executives are polite and do their best to fulfill customer needs.

You need additional card? Just call them they'll take the request and do the work.
You need to change card network? They're just a call away.
You're facing any problem in your savings account? Just walk in to your nearest branch and they'll fix it for you without any rants unlike other banks' staff.

I would consider it best bank in terms of customer service in India.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
ICICI has one of the most courteous staff amongst all banks after Citi wrapped up its business. Even their customer care executives are polite and do their best to fulfill customer needs.

You need additional card? Just call them they'll take the request and do the work.
You need to change card network? They're just a call away.
You're facing any problem in your savings account? Just walk in to your nearest branch and they'll fix it for you without any rants unlike other banks' staff.

I would consider it best bank in terms of customer service in India.
my experience with ICICI has been really good, infact that is the only bank I use apart from citi.
agreed, i have 6-8 bank accounts but ICICI has the best service due to which i use that as my default bank
Good feedback:)
My savings account with ICICI is more than 12 yrs zero lag in service so far
Just small hiccups like for payback redemption every time they deducted charges and after all these years also they didn’t come back with a good reward system to compete against peers

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Just small hiccups like for payback redemption every time they deducted charges and after all these years also they didn’t come back with a good reward system to compete against peers
Yeah their products need major revamp. They're still living in early 20s era.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was also deducted charges for redeeming payback rewards. Did you try to get these reversed?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I was also deducted charges for redeeming payback rewards. Did you try to get these reversed?
No I called couple of times cust care and they said those charges ICICI have to pay for payback company and they can’t reverse it since they paid already to payback
Mistake I did is small quantities like 100 250 I redeemed it in Hp pay app for cylinder refill here and there whenever I saw points and not seen account for quite some time else I could have redeemed 1000 or 2000 points together