• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation ICICI Bank Credit Card Devaluation Notice 3rd January, 2024 | Lounge access, DCC fees, Reward System affected

Nemesis

TF Premier
2024 what a great start!!

Which all banks are left to devalue further? New devalue section kholna hoga.

Devalue rating system dena hoga to be safe from such banks in future

ccdc

TF Ace
recently there was a viral video in which someone state govt officer said to a wage worker...teri aukat kya hai.....well this is banks telling the same thing to less spenders...but in more refined language and LEGALLY.....

KingAAR

TF Ace
I think only ICICI Amazon and MakeMyTrip signature are worth having.
No spend condition for MakeMyTrip signature
I want to take this card but feel that 2500 fee is completely useless as the welcome benefits are very specific

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Starting Apr 01, 2024, you can enjoy One complimentary airport lounge access by spending Rs. 35,000 in the preceding calendar quarter. Spends made in the preceding calendar quarter will unlock access for the subsequent calendar quarter.
To be eligible for complimentary lounge access in Apr-May-Jun, 2024 quarter, you need to spend a minimum of Rs.35,000 in the January-February-March 2024 quarter and similarly for following quarters.

This updated criteria to avail complimentary domestic airport lounge access will be applicable for below cards:
Screenshot_20240103_125321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC):
Starting Feb 01, 2024, a DCC fee of 1% plus taxes will be applicable on each International transaction carried out in Indian currency at an International location or transactions carried out in Indian currency with merchants located in India but registered in a foreign nation. This change will apply to all ICICI Bank credit cards.

Rewards on Rent Payment and E-Wallet Loading:
From Feb 01, 2024, rent pay and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue any reward points.

*This change will not apply for Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card

Rewards on Utility Payments:
You will continue to earn reward points on utility transactions as offered on your card. Starting Feb 01, 2024, the government transactions will be included under utility payment transactions. This change will apply to all ICICI Bank credit cards.

Official Announcement Link: https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/cards/credit-card/upcoming-changes-features-and-charges
They were horrible with reward .. now this devaluation.
Icici cc ya Soan papadi
Jo bs diwali p dikhega

jade

TF Premier
Icici cards are good only for getting 10% instant discount. I don’t use them for anything else. I will certainly not spend Rs 35000 for a lounge access.