• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Airport Lounge List wef October 2023 (Visa/MC/Rupay)

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

cardex

TF Premier
not able to link icici coral platinum rupay card with dreamfolks? is it swipe only?
secondly if my freinds has no card, and since i have axis flip which is on dream folks, can I using his phone number o register my axis fp in his profile and generate qr code, so that i swipe my physical coral card and he scans qr? do they cross check name while scanning qr at lounge counter?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
not able to link icici coral platinum rupay card with dreamfolks? is it swipe only?
Swiping works, so if you are not able to link it, then mostly the access is via swiping the card at POS only

secondly if my freinds has no card, and since i have axis flip which is on dream folks, can I using his phone number o register my axis fp in his profile and generate qr code, so that i swipe my physical coral card and he scans qr? do they cross check name while scanning qr at lounge counter?
Not sure about this... if the card gets registered on his account, then the QR should have his name and so, it should work

I haven't used QR and so, can't comment... some people have shared cropped QR code (hiding the name) )via Whatsapp as well and it has worked fine for their friend/relative.. so basically, it depends more on the receptionist

cardex

TF Premier
Swiping works, so if you are not able to link it, then mostly the access is via swiping the card at POS only

Not sure about this... if the card gets registered on his account, then the QR should have his name and so, it should work

I haven't used QR and so, can't comment... some people have shared cropped QR code (hiding the name) )via Whatsapp as well and it has worked fine for their friend/relative.. so basically, it depends more on the receptionist
that's a useful trick :)

cardex

TF Premier

Can I use the SAME card twice, once swipe and once through the QR code at the same time, so that 2 people have access, if I have 2 counts of lounge access remaining for this quarter and not planning to travel further?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can I use the SAME card twice, once swipe and once through the QR code at the same time, so that 2 people have access, if I have 2 counts of lounge access remaining for this quarter and not planning to travel further?
Sorry, but not sure about it as I have never used QR for lounge access... maybe it will work.. maybe not

Others may chime in if they have used/done it

cardex

TF Premier
First do through qr and then swipe it.
Someone to the opposite way won't work tried and tested
Oh so I give my mobile with QR code to my friend, after him I swipe my card, right? Agar wo nikal Gaya aur main atak gaya to ? BTW I have union Bank rupya platinum international debit card which has access but surprisingly it is limited to T3 in Delhi, while I want t2 encalm domestic.

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Atak gaya to ek aur card ka intezaam karke rakhna ya subway me khaba
Oh so I give my mobile with QR code to my friend, after him I swipe my card, right? Agar wo nikal Gaya aur main atak gaya to ? BTW I have union Bank rupya platinum international debit card which has access but surprisingly it is limited to T3 in Delhi, while I want t2 encalm domestic.