• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HP PAY voucher now on Gyftr via Smartbuy!

Dixit

TF Buzz
Just checked this morning, now we can buy HP pay vouchers with HDFC cards on Smartbuy. I don't know if they were available earlier. The usual rewards are applicable (upto 16.25% on INFINIA).
No processing fee as of now. Looks like maximum we can buy is ₹10k a month.

2hp pay.png
3 hp pay.png

Last edited:

snehap

TF Neo
I am in the same boat as yours. I added 2 1K vouchers on 23rd but only 1 was added 2nd was not. It's not showing HOLD in hppay wallet. Have been chasing hppay and gyftr cc but today only I came to know that my 1K voucher is on Hold. Don't think it will be resolved by end of today but I believe it should be considered as added but on hold. Hoping for the best. Plz update your status tomorrow or later.
I update my KYC now. Vouchers up to 7500 can be added now (No need for approval of KYC). Still, 2500 is on hold.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
I think u call the hp care and request for extend the voucher validity . But from what we understand the vouchers have expired and they would say no nothing can be done now as it was mentioned clearly.

leonneel

TF Premier
If anyone having issue with HP pay wallet balance redemption at petrol pump (if they don't know how to accept and all)
Just generated pay code from the wallet balance and fuel with pay code. Petrol pumps gladly accept payment by paycode option.

knowbie

TF Buzz
Try completing the kyc if possible but I guess it might take a while. I was told by one of the support guy that it's possible due to non kyc account as well due to some account limitations.
After email verification how does the Vehicle No verification work? AP and Telengana vehicle no do not seem to work, app says RC details not found. Any workaround?

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
I had 2K pending as well, On Hold. That voucher just disappeared from the list and if I try to add manually it says 'already processed or in transit', but my balance has not changed. So I guess that those 2K are gone ?
My voucher was not getting added since last week. Earlier it was "no data found for this voucher" , later "minimum recharge less than 50" and now it is showing "already process or in transit". I was told yesterday that 1000 amount is on hold but I could not see that voucher in my add voucher section. I remember I saw that voucher earlier but when I added that nothing happened.

kameshee17

TF Select
VIP Lounge
After email verification how does the Vehicle No verification work? AP and Telengana vehicle no do not seem to work, app says RC details not found. Any workaround?
Yup, looks like AP and Telangana vehicle info is not updated to the online database. I uploaded my friends Karnataka registration vehicle and it worked.

Had a conversation with Gyftr customer care, raised a ticket, it seems many customers are facing this issue, they are working with HP and are expecting it to be resolved in 3 working days.