• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Upgrade Axis credit card other than calling customer care

praneet167

TF Buzz
I am holding Axis Flipkart for more than 13 months now and haven't received a single enhancement offer till now. My CIBIL score is 780+ and also don't have many cards. I don't see any reason why they haven't offered an enhancement till now.

So I asked on the chat support for limit enhancement on my CC and they told me to get my office address and details on my card by contacting the customer care. Customer care rep asked me to visit the branch and submit a physical CRF form along with relevant proofs (salary slip or company ID card). When I visited the branch they told me they can't update the work address as salary slip/company ID card is not an acceptable proof. I've riding this merry go round for a week now. Can anyone provide a solution on how do I get my work address updated OR get my limit enhanced without doing that. I am open to applying for a second card as well.
UPDATE on this:

Mailed PNO and after a very lot of back and forth; they finally enhanced my limit from 1L to 2L. They took almost 1 week to update my work address and left my request there. After escalating this further, they took another 8-10 days for the limit enhancement.

Reactions: CMG

Naddy

TF Buzz
Earlier they used to allow card change over call. No longer though. And they claim that Ace is no longer offered. The only way is to apply for a new card online or via branch.
Okay, i have Axis Flipkart, Axis Myzone and Indian Oil Card do i need to close anyone to apply for Ace card?

Please let me know

chaitanyamella

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ohk, how can i get better limit through branch or online. Do we need to share salary slip or existing card statement for better limit.

I need your suggestion
Any existing card with high limits would work but Axis is very stingy when it comes to giving limits. You might even end up with the same limits that you have now.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Vistara Infinite Base Limit is 2L - that's the reason for no hard inquiry, and you had more than the 2L limit. If you would have applied for Magnus - they would have done a hard inquiry as Magnus base limit is 3L.
I just refreshed by cibil and saw that the did a hard enquiry on the day I applied for the card.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ohk, how can i get better limit through branch or online. Do we need to share salary slip or existing card statement for better limit.

I need your suggestion
One way to get better limit is to apply for a higher variant card like Magnus which has a base limit of 3L, preferably through an airport kiosk where they will also ask for a copy of your other CC statement

jeevanraj

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am holding Axis Flipkart for more than 13 months now and haven't received a single enhancement offer till now. My CIBIL score is 780+ and also don't have many cards. I don't see any reason why they haven't offered an enhancement till now.

So I asked on the chat support for limit enhancement on my CC and they told me to get my office address and details on my card by contacting the customer care. Customer care rep asked me to visit the branch and submit a physical CRF form along with relevant proofs (salary slip or company ID card). When I visited the branch they told me they can't update the work address as salary slip/company ID card is not an acceptable proof. I've riding this merry go round for a week now. Can anyone provide a solution on how do I get my work address updated OR get my limit enhanced without doing that. I am open to applying for a second card as well.
@praneet167 This happened with me as well. Write an email to pno for office address change. First they'll say you'll have to update it through customer care. Then explain the ordeal you have gone through and insist that they only update the office address. If they still refuse then escalate it further. Took me nearly a month to have it updated for me.

AsB

TF Ace
@praneet167 This happened with me as well. Write an email to pno for office address change. First they'll say you'll have to update it through customer care. Then explain the ordeal you have gone through and insist that they only update the office address. If they still refuse then escalate it further. Took me nearly a month to have it updated for me.

Excatly this thing happened with me. But instead of rejecting the documents, the branch people wanted me to apply for a new card with enhanced limit. When I asked if the application will be accepted, they said yes. But, I was already a victim of such a case, so I just wrote to PNO. Within the next day, my address was updated.