• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Upgrade Axis credit card other than calling customer care

Axis is pathetic when it comes to limit. Called customer care for upgradation for Vistara signature. Minimum required for that is 50k and limit of mine 24k. When asked about LE using payslip, told to wait for six months and apply. They provided 24k for c2c hdfc with 2.6L

Ajimtechno

TF Buzz
If the card is not 6 months old then they are not going to consider for limit enhancement, even if they take request they will reject it later saying that your card doesn't meet their operating standard.
This is my personal experience, you can take your decision.
Then how to get limit enhesment ?
I also try mail payslip but i dont get it.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for le via chat. They took my request but no update for 5 days. When I checked they said the request was lost due to technical error and that we will initiate the request again. I was not provided any status update. How lousy is that.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
If the card is not 6 months old then they are not going to consider for limit enhancement, even if they take request they will reject it later saying that your card doesn't meet their operating standard.
This is my personal experience, you can take your decision.
Had similar experience with sbi & was asked to wait for 6months

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not showing there. I want to upgrade to Vistara
You can apply online, search Axis CC apply etc. on google. After filling your basic details (some pre-filled since you are an existing customer), they will show you the list of cards you can apply for, as per your annual income. 8-9L is needed for Vistara signature I guess
If card gets approved, then you will have atleast the minimum limit of 50k, although in my opinion you should have applied for it first before your other card.