• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Upgrade Axis credit card other than calling customer care

Gautham

TF Premier
This section only, right? I just always get the second screen upon clicking. :/ My Ace card is one year old and got LE to 2 lakhs 3 months ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816_145350_com.axis.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816_145350_com.axis.mobile.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220816_145357_com.axis.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816_145357_com.axis.mobile.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 37

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This section only, right? I just always get the second screen upon clicking. :/ My Ace card is one year old and got LE to 2 lakhs 3 months ago
If you have limit of 3 lakhs then you can easily get Magnus card.
From your mobile app, click on hamburger menu on left side -> Apply Now-> Credit card, you should see Magnus as pre approved.
If not then you can get it via webchat with cc executive, just tell them you want Magnus card.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In the current situation not possible.
Hi, I applied for the Magnus card on Friday, how much time did the entire process take ? If i try to track the application, It is showing only Application received after that no update. Also how did you apply offline or online ? , i have applied offline through branch sharing income document's.
I have flipkart card with 1.46L limit so applied fresh one

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi, I applied for the Magnus card on Friday, how much time did the entire process take ? If i try to track the application, It is showing only Application received after that no update. Also how did you apply offline or online ? , i have applied offline through branch sharing income document's.
I have flipkart card with 1.46L limit so applied fresh one
I applied online and got my card delivered in 9 days. It took 3-4 days to accept as I applied on Saturday.

I am not sure about the Offline process timeline - The card will be delivered to you in 5 days after acceptance. and normally it takes 3 days for application for a result - once you get an SMS that your card is under review.

Reactions: ARV

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to upgrade axis flipkart to Magnus? Why? becoz dont want another inquiry to get magnus.
Eligible for magnus.
I recently applied for Vistara infinite offline , and I have a flipkart card. No hard enquiry was made and both cards were merged into one limit.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied online and got my card delivered in 9 days. It took 3-4 days to accept as I applied on Saturday.

I am not sure about the Offline process timeline - The card will be delivered to you in 5 days after acceptance. and normally it takes 3 days for application for a result - once you get an SMS that your card is under review.
Thanks for the info