• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia How to retain free Infinia card?

Hi,

I have got LTF Infinia credit card with Imperia saving account. To keep Imperia status, It seems there is a MAB requirement. Am i going to loose LTF, if i downgrade my savings account from Imperia?

Thanks,
Padmanabham

_amit_

TF Premier
Your post lack information to provide you a better response.
Tldr; Simply check with their Credit card support team for actual status.

To keep Imperia status, It seems there is a MAB requirement
Were you not aware of it before you became part of the program?
Regardless, the Imperia status is not lost easily. Axis has a 6 month eligibility process now for burgundy which is currently not how HDFC works (as of now in my knowledge). HDFC usually checks for around a year before they push you to maintain that criteria. (Be careful with it as its not always the case and can change with bank policy or RM/BM discretion)

I have got LTF Infinia credit card with Imperia saving account.
It is not clear whether it was given to you as conditional with Imperia.
Banks can link credit card with program status. Axis does this with Burgundy (SelectCC), Priority (PrivilegeCC).
Being said that, I have not known HDFC do that, so its high chance that it might be LTF for you. But you never know.
Simply check with their Credit card support team for actual status.

Also beware, with this post you have opened can of worms for members here as Infinia LTF is hard to get now.

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
Hi,

I have got LTF Infinia credit card with Imperia saving account. To keep Imperia status, It seems there is a MAB requirement. Am i going to loose LTF, if i downgrade my savings account from Imperia?

Thanks,
Padmanabham
Ask your rm/customer care that whether ltf is on the condition of imperia relationship. Idt hdfc gives conditional ltf like axis.
Do check and report.
Also please share how you got it ltf. Like nrv, duration of relationship, the struggle...

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
People wanting infinia ltf this bad
muslim love GIF by ifalukis

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Thanks,
Padmanabham
So many threads, so many posts, so many people to answer. That can all wait.

Let me know when you're free for some quality time with a new friend, with some madira-time. If you prefer other than madira, options can be made available as well 😁

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So which is better ... ??

1. 10L in axis savings, get magnus for burgundy at 30k + gst

2. 10L in hdfc savings, get infinia at 12.5k + gst

..in terms of rewards and getting back your yrly fees back.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So which is better ... ??

1. 10L in axis savings, get magnus for burgundy at 30k + gst

2. 10L in hdfc savings, get infinia at 12.5k + gst

..in terms of rewards and getting back your yrly fees back.
Keeping 10 lacs or even 1 crore in HDFC doesn’t provide Infinia by itself. Infinia eligibility has absolutely nothing to do with Imperia status. 10 lacs won’t help at all. If someone had a major NRV relationship worth 1 crore at least, they could try and leverage it but chances are still slim unless the person is otherwise meeting the requirements.