• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get lifetime free Millennia card already having tata neu+ card?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As suggested a number of times here.
You should have a core card before getting any co-branded card like Tata Neu from HDFC.

As you have not followed this, the possibility of getting a Core card now is next to impossible.

It's better to close the NEU card, wait for the cool down period and then apply for a HDFC core card.

doomlord

TF Select
You should have a core card before getting any co-branded card like Tata Neu from HDFC.

As you have not followed this, the possibility of getting a Core card now is next to impossible.

It's better to close the NEU card, wait for the cool down period and then apply for a HDFC core card.
HDFC Indian oil is my first card, and 2nd is hdfc tata neu + , so no chances to upgrade to Millennia?

Lightron

TF Buzz
I wanted a millenia ltf but the only offer I would ever get is a moneyback ltf which I took for an emergency reason, it's been almost 6 months now, I have two accounts with them, a savings max and a salary account, yet haven't received an upgrade or millenia offer. Any suggestions what to do next?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I wanted a millenia ltf but the only offer I would ever get is a moneyback ltf which I took for an emergency reason, it's been almost 6 months now, I have two accounts with them, a savings max and a salary account, yet haven't received an upgrade or millenia offer. Any suggestions what to do next?
Close the mb- card.. and apply millennia on your salary account based.. from branch..

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

@Soumensen1994 you can mark my post as an answer if it helped.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I'm holding tata neu+ card for 9 months now but want millennia cc

1. Check via above post if your company is there in the list. And if your salary is > 40-45k
2. If yes, close your tata card, wait for NOC over email.
3. Apply offline with LTF based on corporate and salary eligibility.

My family member did the same & she got it.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Close the mb- card.. and apply millennia on your salary account based.. from branch..
Listen to @AritraSaha that is a good approach, but before that just try sending an upgrade request to HDFC cust. care. I recently got upgraded to DCP from moneyback for that I sent salary slip and my AMEX CC welcome letter with 4.5L limit to Chennai office, but since you have a Salary A/C relationship with HDFC try sending below mentioned scan copy with any credit card statement ticking C4C option.

Do try it once before closing, otherwise whatever @AritraSaha has said is the only option. I didn't closed my Moneyback since I was convinced if I close and reapply HDFC may again sent me a trashback card.

P.S - mention you salary account as well as these CC guys are dumb.
1704226563173.png