• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ?? - Hit & Miss

D₹V

TF Prestige
How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ??

Steps:

1. Apply Swiggy card (chargeable) from HDFC Portal via Cashkaro (1500₹ Amazon GV) or any other rewarding affiliate.

2. Once your card is delivered, don't activate/set PIN/add to netbanking.

3. On 27-30th day, you'll get call, he/she will offer you LTF offer & send a SMS to activate card via missed call 🤙 & keep it as lifetime free 🆓.

IMG_20231127_234050_297.jpg

4. Since you have 30 days to activate the card, so no worries in trying this trick 😅.

5. Now email HDFC Bank & ask about LTF status. Boom 💥 your card is LTF now 🔥.

P.s. this is a hit & miss offer. You might or not get the LTF offer. So try only if you want it badly. Don't blame me later 🫠.

Thanks ❤️ to Rahul Diwan [from Fintalks] for letting us know the trick.

ankurjpr

TF Buzz
Update on this:

Even after a month, the card is still chargeable(confirmed from CC), I tried to go with the RM route, explained RM about the situation, who in-turn lodged a complaint for the same. The complaint was resolved by the 1st escalation level team saying the card was chargeable and will remain the same.

Using the same complaint number, I escalated to the grievance cell, who confirmed after 7 days that within 90 days the card will be converted to LTF.

1707216221036.png
Update: Confirmed by calling HDFC CC, the card is now LTF.

its_karan

TF Ace
So now you are the 4th one (exclude diwan ji)

Congratulations
main-qimg-faa0304e6a565a6e09f14a7ef83e5b54-lq

Strange

TF Legend
I had applied Swiggy card on 13th March
Card generated in app on 15th March
Delivered on 16th March.
Today on 16th April received call from HDFC they triggered special life time free offer text msg. I have now activated the card and also I have call recording.
Now what to do next?
Whom to email and what to write
Can anyone please guide me.
@Chaitanya-a @Strange @pprakash11
Email: grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com with SMS screenshot and call details and ask about LTF status.