• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ?? - Hit & Miss

D₹V

TF Prestige
How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ??

Steps:

1. Apply Swiggy card (chargeable) from HDFC Portal via Cashkaro (1500₹ Amazon GV) or any other rewarding affiliate.

2. Once your card is delivered, don't activate/set PIN/add to netbanking.

3. On 27-30th day, you'll get call, he/she will offer you LTF offer & send a SMS to activate card via missed call 🤙 & keep it as lifetime free 🆓.

IMG_20231127_234050_297.jpg

4. Since you have 30 days to activate the card, so no worries in trying this trick 😅.

5. Now email HDFC Bank & ask about LTF status. Boom 💥 your card is LTF now 🔥.

P.s. this is a hit & miss offer. You might or not get the LTF offer. So try only if you want it badly. Don't blame me later 🫠.

Thanks ❤️ to Rahul Diwan [from Fintalks] for letting us know the trick.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Just a small update: As I was told by Bhanu Rekha in January 2024 that she will be updating the status by March 10, 2024 on LTF conversion status. Which obviously she forgot, so I sent a reminder email on March 16 and today received a follow up email from her that she is again investigating whether the card has actually been converted to LTF or not.
Done and dusted !!

1000014202.jpg

MrKant

TF Select
So here I receive a call from hdfc (Swiggy) they told me that if i spend 30k in 90 days i get this card LTF with 500 amazon voucher as welcome and limit increase offer
Audio
Update email says there is no such offer
So, should i try it

Attachments

• IMG_4568.jpeg
    IMG_4568.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4569.jpeg
    IMG_4569.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 57