• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to open Axis salary account if someone is working in a non-partner company?

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys, a known person of mine has recently joined a startup as a director. I suggested him to open an axis burgundy salary account. He wants to open an axis burgundy salary account, but his company is a small startup and is not listed as a partner. So, he can't select his company while filling the form. Is there a way he can open the account? Or are there better salary account for someone with more than 3L per month salary?

arjun

TF Select
Hi Guys, a known person of mine has recently joined a startup as a director. I suggested him to open an axis burgundy salary account. He wants to open an axis burgundy salary account, but his company is a small startup and is not listed as a partner. So, he can't select his company while filling the form. Is there a way he can open the account? Or are there better salary account for someone with more than 3L per month salary?
He can open the burgundy account but not the salary one, If open for options I would suggest ICICI wealth as I have found they services best.