• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to manage taxes as sole proprietorship?

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Every rupee that I take out of my business will get taxed. I can invest the profit back into my business to scale it.

But the problem is business has risk. There is no guarantee of ROI.

I read that people like Jeff bezos, Elon musk, Warren buffet do not pay huge taxes. May be we can do something extra to manage taxes also.

@TechnoFino can you write a post in the community about how you manage your money effectively? I would be interested in knowing how do you decide about the money to take out of business for personal expenses and where do you keep that money, given that YouTube, Google and other 3rd party platforms can screw your earnings at any moment.

A video may not be suitable on YouTube as your channel is all about credit cards, but a written post here will help a lot in managing profit, investments, professional expenses and personal expenses.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Every rupee that I take out of my business will get taxed. I can invest the profit back into my business to scale it.

But the problem is business has risk. There is no guarantee of ROI.

I read that people like Jeff bezos, Elon musk, Warren buffet do not pay huge taxes. May be we can do something extra to manage taxes also.

@TechnoFino can you write a post in the community about how you manage your money effectively? I would be interested in knowing how do you decide about the money to take out of business for personal expenses and where do you keep that money, given that YouTube, Google and other 3rd party platforms can screw your earnings at any moment.

A video may not be suitable on YouTube as your channel is all about credit cards, but a written post here will help a lot in managing profit, investments, professional expenses and personal expenses.
Buy a 20/10lac car and show 15% depreciation for 5 yrs then sell it for 50% it will yield profit