• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Get Unsecured One Card

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Wait for some time they will most likely offer you a secured one.
I signed up last year they offered fd one. Did not accept. In between I reinstalled the app to check, still showed fd. Uninstalled the app. Last month I got an sms pre approved no need of fd told the limit.

Applied for it yesterday, did vkyc in 2 hrs it was approved, no income proof asked just to confirm the usual identification stuff. But Kotak 811 gave me a much much better credit limit about 6-7x times one card did. Neither Kotak asked income proof just I guess went by credit score. But still took it as there’s no fees and the card looks good, could possibly use for some foreign purchases due to lower mark up fee I guess. Maybe down the line they may increase my limit.

I signed up last year they offered fd one. Did not accept. In between I reinstalled the app to check, still showed fd. Uninstalled the app. Last month I got an sms pre approved no need of fd told the limit.

Applied for it yesterday, did vkyc in 2 hrs it was approved, no income proof asked just to confirm the usual identification stuff. But Kotak 811 gave me a much much better credit limit about 6-7x times one card did. Neither Kotak asked income proof just I guess went by credit score. But still took it as there’s no fees and the card looks good, could possibly use for some foreign purchases due to lower mark up fee I guess. Maybe down the line they may increase my limit.
Kotak is being very generous in giving higher credit limit these years. I think they finally understand the potential of credit cards.

BeingIncog

TF Ace

awesome, which bank partner you got for onecard?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Is there any Trick to get One card Unsecured Card
It is offering me FD Back Credit Card but not Unsecured one
First bulid credit score by using BNPLs or Using FD based card then only you will get Unsecured card from Banks..Though some banks generous in giving cards to New cuatomers with almost NIL credit history.But again if you have an exisiting relationship then it helps in better way.