• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get one card?

Bob78900

TF Premier
How can one get unsecured one card. I already have 4-5 unsecured cards with decent limit. Salary is also good. How can i get one card unsecured.
Asking for a friend 👍

prc1990

TF Ace
It's needless to mention that most of us are looking for LTF cards only 😝.
I remember those days when outside of our office premises, many agents used to run behind us to convince us to take a credit card mostly HDFC and that too LTF with some free gifts. I used to hate CC that time. And now I'm desperately looking for a HDFC card and my two attempts already got failed.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I remember those days when outside of our office premises, many agents used to run behind us to convince us to take a credit card mostly HDFC and that too LTF with some free gifts. I used to hate CC that time. And now I'm desperately looking for a HDFC card and my two attempts already got failed.
Reason for rejection??

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Lmao, I had same experience.

I used to get calls everyday, then I did not know how interesting CC world is.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually I am trying to get upgraded to classic banking so once I get upgraded and get assigned to a rm I would talk about ur case with them.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lmao, I had same experience.

I used to get calls everyday, then I did not know how interesting CC world is.
I rejected Amex MRCC not only once, but thrice just not to get myself more Credit Cards, that too inside our cafeteria.
They used to come inside our office & pay a hefty amount of fees to our real estate partner. :) :)
Really those days were awesome.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I rejected Amex MRCC not only once, but thrice just not to get myself more Credit Cards, that too inside our cafeteria.
They used to come inside our office & pay a hefty amount of fees to our real estate partner. :) :)
Really those days were awesome.
I blame my father for this, one fine day he had received SBI credit card for free, it was directly mailed to him as he is district court employee.

As soon as he received it, he was livid, went straight to branch, asked them to cancel it, they said id you don't want it then don't activate it, he came home and cut that card in two pieces. I kept his signature piece to forge on my daily dairy in school when I used to bunk, but that incident left an impression and I was naturally averse to credit cards too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I blame my father for this, one fine day he had received SBI credit card for free, it was directly mailed to him as he is district court employee.

As soon as he received it, he was livid, went straight to branch, asked them to cancel it, they said id you don't want it then don't activate it, he came home and cut that card in two pieces. I kept his signature piece to forge on my daily dairy in school when I used to bunk, but that incident left an impression and I was naturally averse to credit cards too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And now you are paying the prices by getting cards which are paid version. :) :) :)

prc1990

TF Ace

The actual problem is people like me/us who are from middle class family, never had this financial literacy during our school/college days and any kind of loan/credit card/share market were considered as negative aspects/gambling only.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The actual problem is people like me/us who are from middle class family, never had this financial literacy during our school/college days and any kind of loan/credit card/share market were considered as negative aspects/gambling only.
100% true.
People still has negative thoughts regarding Credit Cards that if it is taken then you are going to gift yourself to the banks for asking money anytime.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
And now you are paying the prices by getting cards which are paid version. :) :) :)
Yes, but in my defense only two out of about 9 cards that I hold are paid, and they will get waived off as their waiving off criterias are small.

I'll not apply for anything paid when I'm sure I can't get it waived off, then its not worth it for me. I really don't like to pay fees to use CC. @prc1990 see I'm from middle class too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: