• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get one card?

Bob78900

TF Premier
How can one get unsecured one card. I already have 4-5 unsecured cards with decent limit. Salary is also good. How can i get one card unsecured.
Asking for a friend 👍

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Getting Axis CC and that too LTF is very easy now. Currently they are offering the following cards under the pricing LTF:

1. Myzone
2. NEO
3. Flipkart
4. Indian Oil

Call up customer care and you would get it.
I am aware of these things but the problem is that I don't have any existing relationship with axis nor I have any kind of income(I'm a student) on which they would approve my application that's the reason I am looking for some higher contacts that might help in approval of application 😊

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Ace
I am aware of these things but the problem is that I don't have any existing relationship with axis not I have any kind of income on which they would approve my application that's the reason I am look for some higher contacts that might help in approval of application 😊
I am from Kolkata, not sure if I can help you.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You should certainly apply for amazon apay card, or at least ICICI platinum, you can get them easily from ICICI.
Bro as I am a student the income details becomes an issue to fillup in the application as I don't have those details
Also I don't have existing relationship with icici to be eligible for pre approved offer
Also if anyone have rm from ICICI and willing to help would be much appreciated