• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.
This worked for me,
I applied for an Expressions card
When I received the physical card, need to burn through 15 - 20 Cx Care Executives - Post A Tweet
Finally recieved an LTF Platinum card without a new query or Application. !

James

TF Ace
This worked for me,
I applied for an Expressions card
When I received the physical card, need to burn through 15 - 20 Cx Care Executives - Post A Tweet
Finally recieved an LTF Platinum card without a new query or Application. !
You can just request platinum directly on icici Twitter care and they'll provide it

Cc_learmer

TF Buzz
1 month ago my apay icici cc was approved...after that I tried many times to convince cc executive to give me a platinum card..but all denied... then applied expression cc..Got that Card digitally yesterday on app..now again they are denying to degrade the card to platinum cc... contacted them 4-5 times..but same reply everytime..They said they are ready to close the expression card if I say so..but can not give me platinum...they don't have access to that... @TechnoFino

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
1 month ago my apay icici cc was approved...after that I tried many times to convince cc executive to give me a platinum card..but all denied... then applied expression cc..Got that Card digitally yesterday on app..now again they are denying to degrade the card to platinum cc... contacted them 4-5 times..but same reply everytime..They said they are ready to close the expression card if I say so..but can not give me platinum...they don't have access to that... @TechnoFino
DM ICICI Bank on X/Twitter and ask for Platinum CC against AmazonPay CC
Share your mobile number and last 4 digits of the card
Within 7 working days you will get platinum cc without any cibil hit

Cc_learmer

TF Buzz
DM ICICI Bank on X/Twitter and ask for Platinum CC against AmazonPay CC
Share your mobile number and last 4 digits of the card
Within 7 working days you will get platinum cc without any cibil hit
Yes I contacted them via X. I told them that I Want to close my expression cc and need a platinum cc... they asked my contact details..I provided them.. let's see when they call me..

Cc_learmer

TF Buzz
Do update here and mark me
Today I received a call from Twitter team...they confirmed my address with me and told me that my expression card will be closed within 4 days and I will get my platinum card within 7 days .. I asked for SR number..they told me that I will recieve an email.. And yes I got the mail with SR numbers..one for cancellation and another for the new cc...So now the wait begins...

Last edited:

Cc_learmer

TF Buzz
Today I received a call from Twitter team...they confirmed my address with me and told me that my expression card will be closed within 4 days and I will get my platinum card within 7 days .. I asked for SR number..they told me that I will recieve an email.. And yes I got the mail with SR numbers..one for cancellation and another for the new cc...So now the wait begins...
Today checked and saw that my expression card is not showing in app and I my platinum cc is also approved...

Cc_learmer

TF Buzz
How long do i wait before pinging them on twitter? I dont really want a expressions card but just the platinum one for offers.
If you have apay icici cc..just dm them in X/Twitter..and ask them you want a platinum cc on the basis of apay card.. mention your last 4 digit of card number and contact details...they will contact you

althafvly

TF Buzz
I also got platinum cc on the basis of amazon pay card. Asked them on Twitter and got call next day offered platinum LTF and coral paid. I choose platinum. No cibil enquiry yet, haven't the received card yet, but virtual card is visible in the app.

I had a rupay coral LTF pre-approved offer after 1 month i got amazon pay. But didn't took it at that time. 😅