• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,159
Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
It is signature. You can in your profile section. Use mobile or laptop browser.
Couldn't find signature option in Profile section or anywhere. Just found one option for signature in Preferences but that is to control whether I want to see other's signature or not. But how can I add my signature?

Patil007

TF Ace
Couldn't find signature option in Profile section or anywhere. Just found one option for signature in Preferences but that is to control whether I want to see other's signature or not. But how can I add my signature?

Attachments

• EF5AC3A7-B13F-478F-A4EC-C473CABD438E.jpeg
    EF5AC3A7-B13F-478F-A4EC-C473CABD438E.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 71C1C06A-50A2-4AEC-A53E-B2D6800A3B58.jpeg
    71C1C06A-50A2-4AEC-A53E-B2D6800A3B58.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 50

suhailmz

TF Premier
I have submitted my DCB upgrade form at the HDFC branch on 18th Jan & as of today, I haven't heard from them. Upon contacting the branch, they promised to follow up & update me, but no luck. CC mentioned that they are not able to find any record of my upgrade form. What do I do now? @Pavan @Tosh

I have submitted my DCB upgrade form at the HDFC branch on 18th Jan & as of today, I haven't heard from them. Upon contacting the branch, they promised to follow up & update me, but no luck. CC mentioned that they are not able to find any record of my upgrade form. What do I do now? @Pavan @Tosh
Better you send an email with the upgrade form to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com . That will be much quicker than dropping it in the branch.

suhailmz

TF Premier
Better you send an email with the upgrade form to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com . That will be much quicker than dropping it in the branch.
I will wait for few more days, if there’s to update, I will for online. Basically, the form they provided at branch is slightly different vs the online upgrade form. The offline branch clearly states that DCB will be FYF, While no such is mentioned on online form. Hence, I opted for the branch route.

I will wait for few more days, if there’s to update, I will for online. Basically, the form they provided at branch is slightly different vs the online upgrade form. The offline branch clearly states that DCB will be FYF, While no such is mentioned on online form. Hence, I opted for the branch route.
The one I had sent had FYF mentioned already

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Sorry for being late :) my advise don't trust branch better send email suggested by @suhas.gopal or manually send form to chennai office

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What is this "Chennai Office" thing in HDFC, in this digital world , they are asking customer to send physical forms to chennai , I must say PSU like BOB and PNB are way modern that this, I had to close my hdfc credit card once, and they( branch people) also asked to send physical copy to chennai office , I denied that request and sent a mail to PNO stating that I want my card to closed in 7 days as I have already cleared my outstanding and within 7 days my request was taken and processed, post that I also got a called from the branch manager of that said bank apologizing and saying "Sir itni choti choti baat pe aap Nodal officer ko complaint krdete ho"

suhailmz

TF Premier
What is this "Chennai Office" thing in HDFC, in this digital world , they are asking customer to send physical forms to chennai , I must say PSU like BOB and PNB are way modern that this, I had to close my hdfc credit card once, and they( branch people) also asked to send physical copy to chennai office , I denied that request and sent a mail to PNO stating that I want my card to closed in 7 days as I have already cleared my outstanding and within 7 days my request was taken and processed, post that I also got a called from the branch manager of that said bank apologizing and saying "Sir itni choti choti baat pe aap Nodal officer ko complaint krdete ho"
I agree, this is really pathetic. We are in 2023 & HDFC is still following 90’s banking processes.

BK75

TF Neo
Dear Technofino Team,

Thank you for your guidance.

I was able to get an upgrade by reaching out to the Chennai Center and also the Grievance Redressal email.

Got a prompt response within 3 days and the new card got dispatched.

Regards,
Balaji.