• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Coral/Rubyx/Sapphiro as LTF for customers without savings account

prc1990

TF Ace
Hello Community,

Can you please share the possible ways to get ICICI gemstone credit cards i.e. Coral/Rubyx/Sapphiro under the pricing LTF for customers who do not have any savings account with the bank and only have entry level ICICI credit card?

Thanks in advance!

Anticipating some logical and meaningful responses.

P.S. Kindly avoid throwing any generalised response.

@TechnoFino Please share insights if you have any.

Last edited:

zealot

TF Premier
Then u won't get ltf... U shud have waited for pre approved offer... In salary accounts u will get much faster than normal savings account
I have using salary account for around 2years, i got this card 7months before. I don't have any other CC at the time. I think i can ask for MMT Card, it will be LTF, but i have to pay joining fees.

zealot

TF Premier
You can get the platinum card with no joining and annual fee
Platinum Card have 500rs joining fees and no annual fees, Signature one have 2500rs joining fees and no annual fees. Which one is good option? Am not gonna use that much this card, just keeping this card for discount in Online retailers like Amazon and Flipkart.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Platinum Card have 500rs joining fees and no annual fees, Signature one have 2500rs joining fees and no annual fees. Which one is good option? Am not gonna use that much this card, just keeping this card for discount in Online retailers like Amazon and Flipkart.
Which platinum you saw with 500?

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

Can you please share the possible ways to get ICICI gemstone credit cards i.e. Coral/Rubyx/Sapphiro under the pricing LTF for customers who do not have any savings account with the bank and only have entry level ICICI credit card?

Thanks in advance!

Anticipating some logical and meaningful responses.

P.S. Kindly avoid throwing any generalised response.

@TechnoFino Please share insights if you have any.
It is difficult even for account holders. Only way for ltf is if u get preapproved offer in netbanking or request hard enough to customer care/ rm or if u have good nrv.

TF Ace
TF Family
Don't get either MMT Platinum/Signature (with joining fees of ₹500/₹2500) if you only want to use for ICICI 10% instant discount offers. Just go for ICICI Platinum CC which is LTF for all. That would suffice!

zealot

TF Premier
I have platinum LTF since 7-8 yrs. I asked for emerald 😁 they denied. I asked for saphairo 😁 they again denied. Again i asked rubyx. @😁 they denied.
I asked for card closure. They AGREED😁😁😁😁
Now i have temporarily blocked the card from Imobile
😢 Why they are doing this?

zealot

TF Premier
Don't get either MMT Platinum/Signature (with joining fees of ₹500/₹2500) if you only want to use for ICICI 10% instant discount offers. Just go for ICICI Platinum CC which is LTF for all. That would suffice!
ICICI don't ready to give platinum card, they just ask to apply in online and get it, they just refusing to give it, i have tried many times they just offer Coral or MMT Cards.

TF Ace
TF Family
I have platinum LTF since 7-8 yrs. I asked for emerald 😁 they denied. I asked for saphairo 😁 they again denied. Again i asked rubyx. @😁 they denied.
I asked for card closure. They AGREED😁😁😁😁
Now i have temporarily blocked the card from Imobile
Why even bother with them? They have one of the worst reward structure. Only cards worth having from them are Amazon Pay and LTF Platinum, and you would be sorted for all sales/offers. Other benefits the higher variants have are available with most other credit cards, so why go through the pain! 🤷‍♂️