• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Axis Flipkart Credit card Lifetime Free ?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I don't think Flipkart Axis bank cc is any relevant now. SBI cashback has killed this card.
I have it LTF and going to upgrade/close it, but I wish there was "transfer credit card" feature by banks, just like transfer funds

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Isbar BBD me v kuch khas benifit nahi tha
Axis me baithe engineer walo ne achhe se calculate karke capping lagake offer chhora taki Flipkart axis aur baki axis k card me same discount rahe.
Now this card is waste if not ltf
Only until 2021 Diwali sale, we could double dip on discounts with this card (10% instant + 5% additional cashback) this was the reason I got this card LTF back then, but after that they stopped it and only gave 5% instant+ the regular 5% cashback on Flipkart.

Hisoka

TF Ace
How To Get Axis Flipkart Credit card Lifetime Free any one can help me including agent
Take HDFC Millenia if you want 5% CB on Flipkart and you're not able to get SBI CashBack. You'll not get Millenia as LTF but the fee waiver criteria of Millenia is much lower at 1L compared to 3.5L on FK Axis. And since it's an HDFC card there're chances that you'll be able to convert it into LTF in the future.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
You can mark reply as solution

@ashwink @vaibhav111
Have marked as a solution but then tf buzz asking too naive questions in the first place.. going forward i could change entire thread type if doesn't look like a question thread instead of a discussion though. just to prevent brownie point "Solution to already asked thread" only cause axis fk was already devalued by the time this question was asked so even with LTF this card doesn't hold much value if someone hold Premium card so would advice to close this useless cc rather than using. but then it all depends on the user cc portfolio though.