• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Alternative for Flipkart Axis credit card

Ekavya

TF Premier
Hi. I have three Axis credit cards.
Axis IOCL- LTF.
Flipkart Axis: Paid.
Axis Ace: Paid.

By paying monthly Electricity bill of 3 connections I can easily earn more than the fees of Ace. So it's not a problem. But Flipkart Axis is a problem for me. I don't buy too much from Flipkart through out the year. And in BBD sales I use others credit cards to get 10% discount (as Flipkart Axis isn't eligible for 10%). So if I cancel the Flipkart Axis credit card , can you suggest me some ltf alternative for Flipkart?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Axis IOCL- LTF.

By paying monthly Electricity bill of 3 connections I can easily earn more than the fees of Ace. So it's not a problem. But Flipkart Axis is a problem for me. I don't buy too much from Flipkart through out the year. And in BBD sales I use others credit cards to get 10% discount (as Flipkart Axis isn't eligible for 10%). So if I cancel the Flipkart Axis credit card , can you suggest me some ltf alternative for Flipkart?
Cancel FLIPKART

Take HDFC millennia

Axis IOCL- LTF.

Take au lit card if you are salaried