• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply SBI Auram with 9L limit?

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How can i find an auram rm?i want to upgrade from prime (9L) limit but not getting invite so have to do it manually via rm only, requested on site but no one contacted 😭

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
How can i find an auram rm?i want to upgrade from prime (9L) limit but not getting invite so have to do it manually via rm only, requested on site but no one contacted 😭
Upgrade route is not open for all cities and it doesn't come to all. RMs won't just take upgrade request, they'll ask you to apply separately, only. Reason: profit

Fplaystore99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have aurum rm but they can get apply new credit aurum card and give approvel but not able to give upgrade if you want then let me know I talk with them and help you to get aurum credit card because I got recently my old sbi credit card limit 3.39lack after aurum approved I got 2.70 lack limit in aurum and my old credit card limit decrease from 3.39lack to 1lack but I get aurum if need help in this then I will help you in this..

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have aurum rm but they can get apply new credit aurum card and give approvel but not able to give upgrade if you want then let me know I talk with them and help you to get aurum credit card because I got recently my old sbi credit card limit 3.39lack after aurum approved I got 2.70 lack limit in aurum and my old credit card limit decrease from 3.39lack to 1lack but I get aurum if need help in this then I will help you in this..
Not actually clear to me.

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can you help me in applying for the card

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I can share the email id of the RM who handles Bangalore area.
Let me know if that will be helpful for you.

I think you can get Aurum easily.
You need only around 2.5L limit in existing SBI card to get Aurum.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Jumping into this thread with my query -
Is there a way to get Aurum LTF, or any other SBI card Life time free (LTF)?

I just had a call with SBI Aurum executive. He mentioned that I qualify for Aurum, but it won't be LTF. In fact, according to him no SBI Credit cards are LTF.
"There's about 20-25 Aurum cards that were given LTF in the beginning of its launch, only to CXOs and CEOs of companies."

What do I do?

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i don't think there is an option to get Aurum LTF.
Only option is to spend 12 lakhs in a year to get the fee waived off.
You get a reward rate of 2.5% on spending 1L a month. which is pretty decent.
You also get the best customer service that i have experienced in India from Aurum which is a huge plus.

(Note- i haven't experienced Amex customer service)

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Jumping into this thread with my query -
Is there a way to get Aurum LTF, or any other SBI card Life time free (LTF)?

I just had a call with SBI Aurum executive. He mentioned that I qualify for Aurum, but it won't be LTF. In fact, according to him no SBI Credit cards are LTF.
"There's about 20-25 Aurum cards that were given LTF in the beginning of its launch, only to CXOs and CEOs of companies."

What do I do?
It's worth it to get it for 1 year and close. I got mine yesterday. Beautiful packing!

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's worth it to get it for 1 year and close. I got mine yesterday. Beautiful packing!

Why even get it, if you plan to close in one year? You will still need to pay the annual fee.
I would suggest you to hold onto cards which add value in the long term. Instead of closing after the first year.