• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Confused with limit upgrade offer!

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi folks,
I’m using DCB metal card for 4-5 months with a limit of 6.96L. My goal is to get Infinia card & keeping that in mind, my last 5 months spends on the card are 8-10 lakh.
I requested HDFC for limit enhancement & they denied it. Upon writing to principal nodal officer, they agreed to increase the limit by 60k & asked for my acceptance.

Please suggest if I should take it or skip it. Taking it would probably mean no additional limit offer for the next 6 months. I’m unable to decide :/

@TechnoFino @Subhankar @ragz @CC_Exuberant @rohitsinha @jack333

Solution
Hi folks,
I’m using DCB metal card for 4-5 months with a limit of 6.96L. My goal is to get Infinia card & keeping that in mind, my last 5 months spends on the card are 8-10 lakh.
I requested HDFC for limit enhancement & they denied it. Upon writing to principal nodal officer, they agreed to increase the limit by 60k & asked for my acceptance.

Please suggest if I should take it or skip it. Taking it would probably mean no additional limit offer for the next 6 months. I’m unable to decide :/

1) do you have another 8L to spend for the next 6...

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

take what you get.. its a step forward

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

You will need 8 L. Skip this maybe and get 1.1 L. Keep on escalating. If you have salary above 2.5 request for card upgrade simultaneously.

Curious to know why did you not get LE automatically. What was your spending pattern? Did you ever use your card to > 80% of limit?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

1) do you have another 8L to spend for the next 6 months?? If yes take it .. if no , don’t take it and fight it out by escalating it further…
2) will you be able to get LE thru income doc? If no, keep fighting..
3) If you are a long term customer like 5 to 10 years old.. keep pushing for greater LE..
4) Again , if you are a very long term customer with multiple relationships with HDFC like salary account, FD , insurance etc then just go for the kill, apply for the upgrade to Infinia as you already spent 8L thru RM/ BM . They can get CL eligibility exemption approval from the team and can process your Infinia upgrade

Last edited:
Solution

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
bring the CL to 8L.. after that wait for 2 months and see ur previous 6 month( 2 months after CL increased + previous 4 Month) spend is more than 8L. Send a mail to Grievance team they should update it to infina easily.

Reactions: SSV

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

You already spent enough . Now just complain and wait ..
Get talking with Rm if he is not able to understand ( yes many can't theh become surprised too) talk to BM directly.
And follows what @S S V said .

1) do you have another 8L to spend for the next 6 months?? If yes take it .. if no , don’t take it and fight it out by escalating it further…
3) If you are a long term customer like 5 to 10 years old.. keep pushing for greater LE..
4) Again , if you are a very long term customer with multiple relationships with HDFC like salary account, FD , insurance etc then just go for the kill, apply for the upgrade to Infinia as you already spent 8L thru RM/ BM . They can get CL eligibility exemption approval from the team and can process your Infinia upgrade

@vaibhav111 you can mark ssv answer as solution

suhailmz

TF Premier
Thanks. Keeping in my mind my 8 year association with HDFC (Salary account, Credit card), I have declined the 60k limit and asked them to take it 8 lakh from the current 6.96 lakh. Let’s see!

techt

TF Legend
Yes indeed .. Horses for courses ..
No Way Smile GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Ameerpet for courses.

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

Do you know your CIBIL? DCB metal is super premium and one possibility limiting you from LE is lower CIBIL?
Can you check your score?