• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Magnus through HDFC CC with 13L limit?

Hello TF family,

My father(pensioner, retd from LIC Of India) holds a single HDFC Regalia LTF with a limit of 13.5 Lakhs(credit score >880). Can we by any means get him any variant of a Magnus card through the high limit of existing CC? He doesn't hold any existing relationship with Axis although I have a Axis priority salary account with 2-3 Axis CCs

Have heard people using the term C2C so just enquiring if it can be a viable option. We are looking for alteast as good a return rate as Regalia with some premium features(if possible) and good lounge access policies along with a crucial dealbreaker: LTF. My father will never agree to a paid CC as he doesn't see it as a benefit at this stage of his life and avoids any and all unnecessary charges.

IF not magnus, what can be other good options for him? He holds a good relationship with HDFC although our RM is clueless and useless.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello TF family,

My father(pensioner, retd from LIC Of India) holds a single HDFC Regalia LTF with a limit of 13.5 Lakhs(credit score >880). Can we by any means get him any variant of a Magnus card through the high limit of existing CC? He doesn't hold any existing relationship with Axis although I have a Axis priority salary account with 2-3 Axis CCs

Have heard people using the term C2C so just enquiring if it can be a viable option. We are looking for alteast as good a return rate as Regalia with some premium features(if possible) and good lounge access policies along with a crucial dealbreaker: LTF. My father will never agree to a paid CC as he doesn't see it as a benefit at this stage of his life and avoids any and all unnecessary charges.

IF not magnus, what can be other good options for him? He holds a good relationship with HDFC although our RM is clueless and useless.
you have asked the same question before in a different thread and it seem you didn't found the response you were looking for. it seem only reason you're looking new cc for your dad is for "Good Lounge Access" & LTF. both of them you probably won't find in a Single Card. until you hold 30> NRV with a bank.
magnus LTF deal expired on 30th November so that out of reach for now, and you need 10 lakhs to be deposited and Burgundy account would be Opened.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
HDFC although our RM is clueless and useless. - with investment he might agree for Infinia LTF and even you get the card they isn't any Card that work on all International & Domestic Loungee something Lounge would Allow Certain CC/PP So that why so many of us have multiple CC. so would advise you to apply for LTF CC like AU Zenith it come with PP.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
you have asked the same question before in a different thread and it seem you didn't found the response you were looking for. it seem only reason you're looking new cc for your dad is for "Good Lounge Access" & LTF. both of them you probably won't find in a Single Card. until you hold 30> NRV with a bank.
magnus LTF deal expired on 30th November so that out of reach for now, and you need 10 lakhs to be deposited and Burgundy account would be Opened.
He can get BOB Eterna. It has decent returns and unlimited domestic lounge access. and may get it LTF or easily waive off annual charges.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello TF family,

will merge with this cause it the same question.

Reactions: SSV

bewwyy

TF Buzz
Hello TF family,

you could ask your BM for Infinia LTF though that might be a long shot, but you should be able to get DCB LTF, try to get it as second card if possible along with your Regalia LTF as DCB doesn’t have the best acceptance

you could ask your BM for Infinia LTF though that might be a long shot, but you should be able to get DCB LTF, try to get it as second card if possible along with your Regalia LTF as DCB doesn’t have the best acceptance
They are offering DCP FYF which we believe is not worth it. We are changing our RM and will talk to BM for this. Thank you everyone!

nomad

TF Premier
For free need Axis Burgundy with 30+ lakhs TRV for 3 months once you are generated into list axis burgundy Magnus card with 0 fee is issued
It's not just 3 months, they will have to maintain the Burgundy relationship by maintaining 30 L TRV otherwise they will be downgraded and the card will become paid card

bing1309

TF Premier
that it's up to them. The better option reglia gold in HDFC is sufficient with ltf but depends on TRV of the customer with hdfc and acc balance etc, it really does not matter if paid or not as long as you do spend based annual fee waiver simply keeping the card for the lounge is of no use if travel is less as for international it costs 5k and India 1k spending once on a debit card or rewards based cc can take that back (simply keeping cards and only for the lounge is not viable hence banks are inducing spend based either 3 option 1. pay from your end or 2. go into spend based 3. trv with bank ask for good card

Last edited: