• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Citi Bank CC from a non-metro city?

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Guys, I am a resident of Indore, recently saw the 5k Voucher offer from Citi bank on Amazon and tried applying for it. The card application page only provided option to choose few selected cities and Indore does not come in their serviceable location. Has anyone of you tried applying for the citi cards from a non serviceable location?

GopalB

TF Buzz
Guys, I am a resident of Indore, recently saw the 5k Voucher offer from Citi bank on Amazon and tried applying for it. The card application page only provided option to choose few selected cities and Indore does not come in their serviceable location. Has anyone of you tried applying for the citi cards from a non serviceable location?
+1 any successful way to follow this.. cant loose out 5k just because of location 😑😑🥲

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am also from Indore, have you get any solution?