• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help in getting a SCB bank CC approval.

diablorojo8

TF Select
So a bit about me, I have a total of 17 cards right now.
My highest credit limit is 15lakhs on HDFC Bank on Diners Black.
My CIBIL score is 788.
I've been trying to get a standard chartered Bank credit card for a while now, and its a rejection everytime. I've tried applying online and with various cards like Smart, EasyMyTrip, Rewards and even Ultimate. It's an application rejection everytime.

Anyone has a tip to get that approval?

sv004

TF Premier
Well, well, this thread has been immensely helpful for me. Read all the suggestions, and decided to apply via bank representative instead of going the online way. It was a pretty long wait; the systems did not give any update about my application. I almost gave up on this card, but suddenly (almost 20days later), my application is approved, and I have it in my hand! Got it in the first shot. Thanks for all the help.
Is ur residential address in same city as branch. Or are they giving in those cities also where their branch isnt there

bengaltiger

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I heard in SC , number cibil enquiry also very important.
do you remember how many cibil enquiry you have in last 3-4 months.

some agent told me if its more than 5 enquiries in last 6 months then getting approval not easy.

BlueBr@t

TF Buzz
Devaluations for SCB Ultimate (effective 2nd April, 2023).
1. 2% reward points for Utilities, Super Markets, Insurance, Property Management, Rent Pay, Schools, Government.
2. Fuel transactions will no longer earn reward points. Instead, 1% surcharge waiver up to INR 1000/month.
3. 1%+GST transaction charges on rent payment.

AsB

TF Ace
Is there any card from SCB which comes as LTF and if yes then how.
And for limit enhancement, do they consider the limit of other card, if yes then how?
There is one Visa priority card or something, given Ltf to Priority account holders.
Also, if you have a salary account which is 2-3 years old , they easily give Ltf cards.
For LE, since the limit is shared, I think the total limit is also the per card limit.

Jatin1987

TF Select
There is one Visa priority card or something, given Ltf to Priority account holders.
Also, if you have a salary account which is 2-3 years old , they easily give Ltf cards.
For LE, since the limit is shared, I think the total limit is also the per card limit.
No no.. I mean... Do they consider limit of other bank's cc for limit enhancement?

Like i have hdfc 12 lakh.. AU 8 lakh... Icici 6.5 etc