• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Spend offer Voucher not received

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear Hdfc Card Holders,

I spent for mentioned attached offer but till now no voucher received any way to escalate.

Now SMS link showing expired in blurred.

20231114_211349.jpg

Screenshot_20231114-210145_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231114-210139_Facebook.jpg

abhiver

TF Premier
Just wait by end of this month. They haven't send me SMS as well. After this month, if I haven't received the vouchers then I will raise it to their CC. They usually resend the SMS, just incase you missed it earlier

Vineet_

TF Premier
If I upgrade money back plus visa to rupay will it eligible for spent based offers if I used card now & next month I convert to rupay money back plus.

As per my information hdfc will deactivated old card after upgrade only one card any how works.

Kindly Some one share experience because it's last 4 digits of card change after upgrade of card I have no proof that time with HDFC to escalate.

D₹V

TF Prestige
If I upgrade money back plus visa to rupay will it eligible for spent based offers if I used card now & next month I convert to rupay money back plus.

As per my information hdfc will deactivated old card after upgrade only one card any how works.

Kindly Some one share experience because it's last 4 digits of card change after upgrade of card I have no proof that time with HDFC to escalate.
You'll get GV/cashback if you participated in campaign with old card & changed variant later.