• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Bob spend based offer (user specific)

ronakshah

TF Premier
🎉 Spend & Win 🎉

Spend a total of ₹1 lakh or more on your BOBCARD **** between 5th to 26th March 2024, and enjoy COMPLIMENTARY *1-year Amazon Prime* membership worth ₹1499!

Don't miss out! 🛍️ Get yourself back into the BOBCARD world of rewards and benefits. *T&C Apply.

cnu431

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently got the card, but its declining Payzapp wallet load txns...do you know anything about this issue?
I too faced the issue few months back. Tried to contact support I got a reply saying you have exceeded the limit of loading in wallet.
Attached picture of support for reference.

So after that I am loading wallet in another Payzapp account.
Try with smaller amount it may work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-08-22-38-00-961_com.hdfcbank.payzapp-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-08-22-38-00-961_com.hdfcbank.payzapp-edit.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 19

Akashgore10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I too faced the issue last month. Tried to contact support I got a reply saying you have exceeded the limit of loading in wallet.
Attached picture of support for reference.

So after that I am loading wallet in another Payzapp account.
Try with smaller amount it may work.
The decline is from BOB's side, on Payzapp it says it's a restricted card, also I am able to load Payzapp through other card without any issues. When did you get the Eterna card, is it recent or its more than a few months old?

cnu431

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The decline is from BOB's side, on Payzapp it says it's a restricted card, also I am able to load Payzapp through other card without any issues. When did you get the Eterna card, is it recent or its more than a few months old?
Yes I too faced restrictions from BOB when tried to do back to back 4 transactions while paying fees using twid pay. It was auto blocked by their system. I enquired the credit card team they asked me to wait for a month it will get unblocked itself. And it does after 2 months.

cnu431

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My Eterna is 1 and half year old card

ccdc

TF Ace
I have received the Voucher today of 1 year Amazon prime membership for spending 1lakh or more
hey...is there any date by which you should redeem it (valid for 6 months from date of issue or something like that)....anything mentioned in the communication received for amazon prime coupon code?

cnu431

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
hey...is there any date by which you should redeem it (valid for 6 months from date of issue or something like that)....anything mentioned in the communication received for amazon prime coupon code?
I received the voucher on 08-04-2024. Voucher validity date was given till 15-05-2024.
It's mentioned in the WhatsApp message itself.

ccdc

TF Ace
I received the voucher on 08-04-2024. Voucher validity date was given till 15-05-2024.
It's mentioned in the WhatsApp message itself.
okay...do you already have a prime membership or you'll get one by using the code....i'm asking coz i already havea running membership currently and i'm notsure if i can stack membership using the coupon code.