• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey, anyone who is looking for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card for UPI purpose. There's another option. HDFC has started providing HDFC Rupay UPI Credit Card to it's existing credit card customer. Check it via MyCards portal. Annual fees of just Rs.250+gst, waived of on spends of Rs.25000 only. Check if you have got the same offer in MyCards portal or not.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey, anyone who is looking for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card for UPI purpose. There's another option. HDFC has started providing HDFC Rupay UPI Credit Card to it's existing credit card customer. Check it via MyCards portal. Annual fees of just Rs.250+gst, waived of on spends of Rs.25000 only. Check if you have got the same offer in MyCards portal or not.
Couldn't find it on my card portal. Kindly guide us with a screenshot.

abhishek751

TF Premier
Since February its Amazing you can pay most of the sellers 97% have business upi.

prashantn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I added my tata neu rupay card to bhim and phonepe. When I tried scanning in multiple shops for bhim it did not show rupay card option in drop-down while paying. In phonepe also same issue. Am I missing on any setting to be enabled?

Rohit8055

TF Buzz
I have applied for HDFC UPI card on HDFC my card portal. After 10 days received reply from them they have denied card as absence of Standing Instructions for auto debit from account. Asking me to send duly signed copy of that form to their Chennai office within 45 days. Has anyone facing such type of difficulties? Screenshot_20230518-071341.png

abhinandan8

TF Select
I have applied for HDFC UPI card on HDFC my card portal. After 10 days received reply from them they have denied card as absence of Standing Instructions for auto debit from account. Asking me to send duly signed copy of that form to their Chennai office within 45 days. Has anyone facing such type of difficulties? Screenshot_20230518-071341.png
Did they hit cibil for this card?

Last edited:

srikant

TF Premier
I presently have a 1.3L limit MoneyBack MasterCard. It is valid up to May 2024.

I am offered an upgrade to Millenia. I have the following questions.

1. Is Millenia issued in RuPay?
2. Is MoneyBack issued in RuPay?
3. Do they still issue new MoneyBack cards? I'm thinking they might replace with MoneyBack PLUS when they renew ...
4. Is MoneyBack PLUS issued in RuPay?
5. Is there anyway to ask them for MoneyBack PLUS instead of Millenia? They tend to be rather adamant in the upgrade they give at least online. They give exactly one take-it-or-leave-it choice.

6. I'm a bit scared of Millenia's minimum spend -- is there anyway to get that 1L annual spend requirement waived off?

7. They are also not offering me a limit enhancement at the moment. Which is quite horrible. They should at least give me some limit before expecting me to spend 50k more annually!

karankayastha

TF Premier
I presently have a 1.3L limit MoneyBack MasterCard. It is valid up to May 2024.

I am offered an upgrade to Millenia. I have the following questions.

1. Is Millenia issued in RuPay?
2. Is MoneyBack issued in RuPay?
3. Do they still issue new MoneyBack cards? I'm thinking they might replace with MoneyBack PLUS when they renew ...
4. Is MoneyBack PLUS issued in RuPay?
5. Is there anyway to ask them for MoneyBack PLUS instead of Millenia? They tend to be rather adamant in the upgrade they give at least online. They give exactly one take-it-or-leave-it choice.

6. I'm a bit scared of Millenia's minimum spend -- is there anyway to get that 1L annual spend requirement waived off?

7. They are also not offering me a limit enhancement at the moment. Which is quite horrible. They should at least give me some limit before expecting me to spend 50k more annually!
yes moneyback is issued in rupay go email them theyll convert