• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey, anyone who is looking for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card for UPI purpose. There's another option. HDFC has started providing HDFC Rupay UPI Credit Card to it's existing credit card customer. Check it via MyCards portal. Annual fees of just Rs.250+gst, waived of on spends of Rs.25000 only. Check if you have got the same offer in MyCards portal or not.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I got the Apply now offer again on the my cards page and I did so. Also I verified using the net banking and all. Now it says “physical card will be delivered to your address”???
Is it like a normal application and will be accepted at their mercy? or is it like an assured thing that I’ll getting the card for sure?
It will be issued. Try checking for card in Payzapp Credit Card UPI. You will be able to get the first 6 digits and last 2 digits. No idea when HDFC will send card details.

srikant

TF Premier
loan account ?
On CIBIL. I mean like if you upgrade your card 2 years after it's issued, then 3 years later you get a 5-year history rather than two histories -- one closed after 2 years and another running for 3 years.

If you get an add-on card, at the 5th year, after the 6th year, you have single 6-year history rather than an a 6-year history for the main card and a separate 1-year history for the add-on.

srikant

TF Premier
I think maybe asking to convert MoneyBack to RuPay is better than getting a separate UPI card. I don't want to have additional minimum spend, and would rather not have a new credit account (especially one adding minimum spend needs) dragging down my average credit age.

pradeepG

TF Premier
I think maybe asking to convert MoneyBack to RuPay is better than getting a separate UPI card. I don't want to have additional minimum spend, and would rather not have a new credit account (especially one adding minimum spend needs) dragging down my average credit age.
Someone told me that transaction done via rupay cannot be paid in EMIs at merchant. IDK if its fully true, but my rupay also didnt show emi option on merchant (amazon).
Just leting you know so that you can take a more informed decision.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Hey, anyone who is looking for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card for UPI purpose. There's another option. HDFC has started providing HDFC Rupay UPI Credit Card to it's existing credit card customer. Check it via MyCards portal. Annual fees of just Rs.250+gst, waived of on spends of Rs.25000 only. Check if you have got the same offer in MyCards portal or not.
not good returns. baki bahut se card hai rupay wale hdfc ke. and best is irctc hdfc credit card . i have applied . bank told it is on hold from irctc. kya kisi ko mila hai

pradeepG

TF Premier
not good returns. baki bahut se card hai rupay wale hdfc ke. and best is irctc hdfc credit card . i have applied . bank told it is on hold from irctc. kya kisi ko mila hai
wait for the day when all UPI transactions become zero reward transactions, they(banks) just have to issue a notification of devaluation. But very low probability of devaluation for these kind of UPI-Rupay USP Cards. Enjoy rewards till then.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
wait for the day when all UPI transactions become zero reward transactions, they(banks) just have to issue a notification of devaluation. But very low probability of devaluation for these kind of UPI-Rupay USP Cards. Enjoy rewards till then

wait for the day when all UPI transactions become zero reward transactions, they(banks) just have to issue a notification of devaluation. But very low probability of devaluation for these kind of UPI-Rupay USP Cards. Enjoy rewards till then.
Nothing is permanent in nature.
sbi cabjack. axis ace. etc. but bhagte bhot ki langot hi sahi

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wait for a week

It'll start showing in mobile banking app then you can do that😕
It is now showing in the MyCards app, but I'm unable to change the pin for the card. Because it has shared limit with my Millenia. When I change the pin, it changes the pin for millennia.

And to register the rupay card on paytm, payzapp or bhim, I need the cc pin.

Please anyone with the rupay upi cc, let me know how you've generated the PIN or changed the card PIN ??

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Someone told me that transaction done via rupay cannot be paid in EMIs at merchant. IDK if its fully true, but my rupay also didnt show emi option on merchant (amazon).
Just leting you know so that you can take a more informed decision.
Only Amazon is not supported currently, RuPay credit card for EMI transaction.

Flipkart, Makemytrip, Croma supported RuPay credit card for EMI transactions and i think Samsung too.

Why devaluation ? Phonepe charging 2.26% MDR on UPI-credit card payment acceptance, Bharatpe announed they will charge 1.75% MDR for UPI-credit card payment acceptance. Only transaction under Rs2000 is free for small merchants.

SBI CARD CEO said -

“We strongly believe that the extra income from larger spends using credit cards on UPI will be more than the loss of income on small-size transactions,” said Rao. He said that the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has said that the merchant fee waiver is only on transactions below Rs 2,000. That too when the merchant has a turnover of Rs 20 lakh and the transactions with larger merchants and for higher values will generate fee income.

Last edited:

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Are you able to create pin?
Wait for a week

It'll start showing in mobile banking app then you can do that😕
It is now showing in the MyCards app, but I'm unable to change the pin for the card. Because it has shared limit with my Millenia. When I change the pin, it changes the pin for millennia.

And to register the rupay card on paytm, payzapp or bhim, I need the cc pin.

Please anyone with the rupay upi cc, let me know how you've generated the PIN or changed the card PIN ??
Nope, how to do that ? 😭😭
This card is way too messed!
loan account ?
@dk619
Just now tried. IVR worked for setting PIN 🥳